Salary£65000 - £80000 per annum
An exciting opportunity for an Applications Development Manager to join our client. The Applications Development Manager will have the freedom and autonomy to make the role their own and implement changes within the business.
This role is hybrid and can be based from either Andover or Chichester (candidates preference).
This role will be a mixture of hands-on and delivery. Our client are seeking someone with a hands-on technical background.
The Application Development Manager will lead and manage a small team of Business Analysts to establish business processes, application functionality and technology solutions. Then define and translate those requirements into functional and technical specifications matching the needs of the business with the most appropriate solutions.
You'll be the lead Technical Architect and Analyst on all business system application changes including support of ERP processes across the business, ensuring all projects are completed to the required quality standard within the agreed time frames and budgets.
- Experienced IT Professional.
- Applications and Systems experience.
- Confidence to suggest and deliver changes.
- Hands-on Technical experience.
- Delivery experience.
- Experience of implementing and managing ERP solutions (IFS, SAP, Microsoft Dynamics is desirable but not essential).
- Experience of managing multiple projects simultaneously.
- Experience liaising with a PMO and being part of a CAB process.
- Experience of delivering large projects in complex environments using structured Project Methodology.
- Up to date knowledge and experience of current IT technologies.
- Experience of acting as an internal technical consultant and expert in applying existing and emerging technologies.
Please apply for more information!
This vacancy is being advertised by either Advanced Resource Managers Limited, Advanced Resource Managers IT Limited or Advanced Resource Managers Engineering Limited ("ARM"). ARM is a specialist talent acquisition and management consultancy. We provide technical contingency recruitment and a portfolio of more complex resource solutions. Our specialist recruitment divisions cover the entire technical arena, including some of the most economically and strategically important industries in the UK and the world today. We will never send your CV without your permission.
Email me jobs like this
First or last job interview – which is better?
When an invitation for a job interview comes through, many candidates often struggle to pick a day, time and position, if they are given the choice. And those that are…
How to: Market your Company
JD, role profile, job spec, job description, wish list, role summary… Whatever you choose, they all mean the same thing, and nine times out of ten they fail to market…
Cyber Security CV Examples – Writing Tips
Welcome to our comprehensive guide to writing a fantastic cyber security CV. Whether you’re an experienced professional or just starting your career in the field, this blog post aims to…