Performance Marketing Manager
We're searching for a Performance Marketing Manager (FTC - mat leave cover) to join Serocor's Marketing Team, based in Langstone Technology Park in Havant.
About the job
As Performance Marketing Manager, you have one of the most fast-paced, data-driven roles of the marketing team. You’ll be responsible for our digital marketing activities from SEO to PPC, programmatic advertising and paid social, working closely with the Head of Marketing. You’ll also be responsible for the group’s CRM - Hubspot - managing utilisation and running performance campaigns through this platform.
What you'll be doing
- UX & CRO
- CRM - implementation across the group, tracking and campaign management
- Running B2B and B2C growth campaigns, working closely with the Brand Manager
- Email marketing
- Identifying which candidate sourcing channels are delivering us the best ROI
- Reporting using Google Analytics, Search Console, internal tracking data and AI reporting tools
- Working closely with our external agency partners
- Managing and reporting on our Net Promoter Score (NPS) by company, team and individual, helping to drive behaviours and improve business processes
- Group sales - member of the ‘pitch team’ to offer performance marketing advice as and when required.
This role is perfect if you’re a data-led marketer who gets excited about taking insights and turning them into action. You’ll have:
- Experience in PPC, SEO and CRO - gained agency-side or in-house
- Knowledge of Hubspot or similar and the influence to get key stakeholders utilising the platform
- A driven and strong mindset to get the job done
- A collaborative and persuasive attitude to run campaigns in different sectors, aimed at both B2C and B2B audiences
- Google Analytics IQ qualification - or be working towards this
- An open mind, ready to learn new tools or share innovative insights from the data you’ve collated.
What you'll get in return
In addition to a competitive salary, you can enjoy a range of additional benefits, such as:
- Variable / flexible working
- Life assurance
- Volunteering opportunities
- Childcare vouchers
- Cycle to work scheme
- Learning and development schemes
- Various social events, free fruit, tea and coffee.
If you'd like to apply for this role, please send your CV to our internal recruiter, Nadia.Croset@serocorsolutions.com. If you'd like some further information, contact Head of Marketing, Sarah Howard at firstname.lastname@example.org.