Salary£40 - £50 per hour
- Senior Mechanical Engineer
- Warrington - Hybrid
- Inside IR35
- Up to £50 P/H
The Energy Division at ARM is currently recruiting an experienced Senior Mechanical Engineer to join a Nuclear Civil client, to be based out of Warrington.
Some of your roles may include:
- Adhering to health and safety standards and all authorised documentation.
- Ensuring effective management of multi-discipline teams for timely and efficient delivery of engineering work to meet customer scope.
- Supervising engineers and technical specialists.
- Promoting cooperation across engineering and other functional teams.
- Managing customer liaison and relationship development.
- Ensuring technical management of engineering output to deliver technical solutions.
- Producing, reviewing, verifying, and approving calculations, analyses, technical reports, technical specifications, and method statements.
- Identifying and applying correct codes and standards to engineering and technical activities.
- Ensuring the application of the highest standards for health and safety in immediate areas of responsibility and managing resources to match assigned work scopes.
- Planning and executing project and technical audits to impart learning and experience.
- Maintaining knowledge of industry best practices and promoting a culture of engineering best practices.
What do you need to succeed?
- Engineering degree (or equivalent qualification) in a relevant engineering discipline, with significant demonstrable experience
- Chartered Engineer status
- Demonstrable experience in managing teams to deliver analysis activities on a range of project types.
- Demonstrable experience in covering a variety of tasks across a range of complexities.
- Excellent communication skills and the ability to interface with other disciplines.
How to apply:
If you are interested in finding out more about this opportunity, please apply via the link or contact me at and we will let you know if you have been shortlisted.
This vacancy is being advertised by either Advanced Resource Managers Limited, Advanced Resource Managers IT Limited or Advanced Resource Managers Engineering Limited ("ARM"). ARM is a specialist talent acquisition and management consultancy. We provide technical contingency recruitment and a portfolio of more complex resource solutions. Our specialist recruitment divisions cover the entire technical arena, including some of the most economically and strategically important industries in the UK and the world today. We will never send your CV without your permission. Where the role is marked as Outside IR35 in the advertisement this is subject to receipt of a final Status Determination Statement from the end Client and may be subject to change.
Email me jobs like this
Make It Yourself: A DIY Christmas
Why Make Your Own Gifts? Not only can it save you money, which is VERY important at this time of year and in the current financial climate (sorry to mention…
A jolly honorary fellow: Derek Goff
Serocor's Learning and Development Manager, Derek Goff has received an IRP Honorary Fellowship from the Recruitment and Employment Confederation (REC). The fellowship is the highest accolade awarded by the Institute…
Why use a Recruiter?
While 'recruiter' can bring to mind a certain reputation, the fact is, they do get people jobs. You should think of a consultant as your own personal brand ambassador. A…