Salary£55000.00 - £65000.00 per annum
ARM is currently working with a cutting-edge Consultancy operating across Safety Critical industries who are looking for an Embedded Electronics Engineer to join their team.
Working with their key Clients in the Defence industry, my client is based in Hampshire and are offering a Hybrid working Model.
As an Embedded Electronics Engineer, you will be responsible for:
* Design of system architectures and advising associates in taking into account of relevant design assurance approaches and customer design standards (e.g. DO-254, ATEX, EN 61508)
* Electronics systems design for low power, low noise and RF (30MHz-60GHz) systems.
* Design of electronics power supplies up to 600V AC input and 200W capacity to meet environmental, packaging and EMC requirements.
* Use of appropriate simulation tools for circuit design verification (e.g. Spice, HFSS)
* Use of electromagnetic design tools for low-frequency magnetics design and verification (e.g. wireless power transfer, long powerline behaviour)
* Support to Electronic circuitry design activities for PCB design & electronic component selection for low power embedded systems.
* Advising, writing, and reviewing of design verification approaches and subsequent formal specifications.
What you'll need to do the role:
* Minimum of 5 years' experience developing embedded technologies.
* Working knowledge and understanding of embedded architectures, both software and hardware, and low power design techniques.
* Experience in RF measurements and circuit design.
* A sound foundation in digital and analogue electronics design to component level.
* Experience of full product lifecycle.
* Experience in working to the ISO 9001 standard or a professional and process driven methodology.
* Experience in designing to meet industry design assurance standards, such as D0178, D0254, IEC61508.
Due to the nature of the sector, this role requires candidates to be able to gain a full BPSS Security Clearance.
If you are interested in the role; please submit your application to Jason Parish via this vacancy.
This vacancy is being advertised by either Advanced Resource Managers Limited, Advanced Resource Managers IT Limited or Advanced Resource Managers Engineering Limited ("ARM"). ARM is a specialist talent acquisition and management consultancy. We provide technical contingency recruitment and a portfolio of more complex resource solutions. Our specialist recruitment divisions cover the entire technical arena, including some of the most economically and strategically important industries in the UK and the world today. We will never send your CV without your permission.
Email me jobs like this
A jolly honorary fellow: Derek Goff
Serocor's Learning and Development Manager, Derek Goff has received an IRP Honorary Fellowship from the Recruitment and Employment Confederation (REC). The fellowship is the highest accolade awarded by the Institute…
How to: Market your Company
JD, role profile, job spec, job description, wish list, role summary… Whatever you choose, they all mean the same thing, and nine times out of ten they fail to market…
Close Contract (Contract Recruitment)
The UK is one of the three most successful countries for contract recruitment. According to OnRec, an astonishing 86% of British recruitment industry turnover in 2019 is covered by contract…