SalaryUp to £65000.00 per annum + + car allowance
Senior Electrical Project Manager
Up to £65k + car allowance
My client who is a leading M&E Contractor based out of Hampshire are looking to recruit a Senior Electrical Project Manager for their Major Projects team.
Ownership and management of allocated projects through collaboration with the client, project delivery team and supply chain. Implement, control and initiate actions necessary to ensure the quality, safety, and integrity as well as the contractual delivery time of products and services required by the Company. Furthermore, safeguard the Company's long-term strength and growth, whilst working smartly and caring for your teams.
- Monitor, control and execute the project specific delivery strategy
- Carry out all pre-construction activities in support of the design prior to the commencement of the construction period
- Completion of each project procurement schedule to meet individual project program
- Take responsibility for all day-to-day aspects of projects, working closely with other key players to achieve required outcomes
- Control each project specific commissioning strategy
- Delivery of each project's specific commercial strategy
- Up to £65,000 salary
- £4,000 car allowance
- Private Medical insurance
- Life assurance
- Dismemberment / disability insurance
- 25 days holiday + bank holidays
- Hybrid working
For more information please call David Bates at Advanced Resource Managers on 07551151771
This vacancy is being advertised by either Advanced Resource Managers Limited, Advanced Resource Managers IT Limited or Advanced Resource Managers Engineering Limited ("ARM"). ARM is a specialist talent acquisition and management consultancy. We provide technical contingency recruitment and a portfolio of more complex resource solutions. Our specialist recruitment divisions cover the entire technical arena, including some of the most economically and strategically important industries in the UK and the world today. We will never send your CV without your permission.
Email me jobs like this
Unleashing the Power of Recruitment Agencies: Maximising Results through Engaging Passive Candidates
In today's competitive job market, finding top talent can be a challenging and time-consuming task - as revealed in our blog 'Why is it hard to find rail talent right…
How to: Craft the perfect IT CV
A generic IT CV is never the best way to deliver information to a recruiter, let alone to secure an interview. Job searching is all about quality, not quantity, especially…
Why use a Recruiter?
While 'recruiter' can bring to mind a certain reputation, the fact is, they do get people jobs. You should think of a consultant as your own personal brand ambassador. A…