ARM is currently working with a market-leading Defence, Technology and Aerospace Company who are looking for a Requirements Engineer to join their team.
Working on Key International Defence projects with their key Clients, my client is based in Bristol and is offering a Hybrid working Model with occasional international travel.
As a Requirements Engineer, you will be responsible for:
* Writing Requirements
* Deriving subsystem requirements
* Capturing test evidence
* Maintain the requirements database
* Managing the flow of requirements between client/customer ESUK and subcontractors
* Any additional tasks to ensure the success of the role and support to the Business Unit and Engineering Function.
What you'll need to do the role:
* Produce high-quality requirements
* Maintain the requirements database in DOORS
* Managing the requirements flow between authority/client, and subcontractors.
* Competent in problem-solving and analytical techniques in a methodical and logical manner to solve development and integration challenges
* Support the development of test approaches
* Presenting formally at requirements, Test Readiness and Design Reviews / Integration events
* Experience in managing the requirements for large MoD programmes.
* Producing technical progress reports and test/trials reports
* Experience of decomposing DefStans and mapping atomic requirements
* Software Tools - Full IBM ELM Suite comprising Rhapsody, DOORs, RQM & RTC
Due to the nature of the sector and projects, this role requires candidates to be Sole UK Nationals with the ability to gain a full UK SC Clearance.
If you are interested in the role; please submit your application to Jason Parish via this vacancy.
This vacancy is being advertised by either Advanced Resource Managers Limited, Advanced Resource Managers IT Limited or Advanced Resource Managers Engineering Limited ("ARM"). ARM is a specialist talent acquisition and management consultancy. We provide technical contingency recruitment and a portfolio of more complex resource solutions. Our specialist recruitment divisions cover the entire technical arena, including some of the most economically and strategically important industries in the UK and the world today. We will never send your CV without your permission.
Email me jobs like this
An Inside Look: Cyber Talent Insights
Almost every day we hear reports of yet another malicious cyber attack, bringing disruption to businesses and people’s lives around the world. Naturally, cyber security is top of most board…
SAD: How Can I Reduce the Winter Blues?
Have you been struggling to get out of bed, especially now that the mornings are dark and cold? Missing the sunlight during the day? Feeling lethargic or burned out? You…
Great candidate, great role
Job hunting is no quick and easy task. It takes a great amount of time and effort to create an application which might get you to the next stage in…