Salary£24.40 - £25.4 per hour
ARMs Client is recruiting for an automotive prototype build technician.
An intelligent, resourceful, and creative technician with extensive experience and a diverse skill set. A good team player and motivator, the candidate should be capable of taking initiative and working autonomously.
* Work closely with members of the Prototype build team to build high-quality, reliable prototype vehicles/bucks & rigs for effective test and development of future vehicles.
* Support a diverse range of activities, including vehicle builds, fabrication, rig builds and testing.
* Support Prototype vehicle component manufacture.
* Co-ordinate simultaneous vehicle builds in an effective and intelligent manner, managing conflicting priorities to tight deadlines.
* Develop good working relationships with members of the core Prototype build team to ensure quick problem resolution, and efficient communication of technical issues.
* Contribute ideas for vehicle packaging and assembly for systems in all areas.
Knowledge, Skills and Experience:
* Extensive development vehicle build experience, from whole-vehicle down to component level.
* Comprehensive knowledge of vehicle architecture and operation of support equipment.
* Experience of supporting and maintaining prototype vehicles, and ability to contribute to component and system fault diagnosis.
* Good degree of computer literacy.
* Competency in fabrication and basic machining skills.
* Ability to interpret engineering specifications and drawings.
Team player able to motivate others and deliver to high standards at all time, whilst under pressure and to tight deadlines.
What you get in return:
* £24.40 PH
* 10 Month contract initially
* 5 days a week on-site in Woking
This vacancy is being advertised by either Advanced Resource Managers Limited, Advanced Resource Managers IT Limited or Advanced Resource Managers Engineering Limited ("ARM"). ARM is a specialist talent acquisition and management consultancy. We provide technical contingency recruitment and a portfolio of more complex resource solutions. Our specialist recruitment divisions cover the entire technical arena, including some of the most economically and strategically important industries in the UK and the world today. We will never send your CV without your permission. Where the role is marked as Outside IR35 in the advertisement this is subject to receipt of a final Status Determination Statement from the end Client and may be subject to change.
Email me jobs like this
New Year, New Job- January is the Prime Month for Job Seeking
Why is the New Year the Best Time for Job Seeking? January is a prime month for job hunting, with numerous factors working in your favour. In this blog, we'll…
As a recruiter, I spend a large amount of time giving interview tips to candidates and taking feedback from employers and job hunters on how they performed at interview. But…
They grow up so fast
It is astounding how quickly children grow up. Defined by paths taken and paths ignored, impacted by chance; they're rarely what you imagined. It's the same with companies. Happy Anniversary!…