Procurement and Supply Chain Manager - Qatar
My client is seeking a highly qualified Procurement and Supply Chain Manager to join their dynamic team in a joint venture. The ideal candidate will have a solid background in the engineering or construction industry, with significant experience in procurement and materials management.
1. Develop and implement procurement strategies to meet project goals and objectives.
2. Oversee the end-to-end supply chain process, ensuring timely and cost-effective delivery of materials and services.
3. Manage supplier relationships, negotiations, and contracts to optimise value and minimise risk.
4. Lead and mentor the procurement team, fostering a collaborative and efficient work environment.
5. Demonstrate expertise in subcontractor administration and quality surveyor activities related to offshore engineering projects.
1. Bachelor's degree in a relevant field; advanced degree is a plus.
2. Extensive experience in procurement and materials management, particularly in the engineering or construction sector.
3. Proven track record of successful supplier negotiations and contract management.
4. Strong leadership and management skills, with experience overseeing a team.
5. Previous experience in subcontractor administration or as a quality surveyor in offshore engineering projects.
If you possess the required qualifications and are ready to contribute to the success of this joint venture, please apply directly or get in touch to discuss further.
00 (44) 2392 228 281
ARM Maritime; The Sea to Shore Recruitment Specialists
This vacancy is being advertised by either Advanced Resource Managers Limited, Advanced Resource Managers IT Limited or Advanced Resource Managers Engineering Limited ("ARM"). ARM is a specialist talent acquisition and management consultancy. We provide technical contingency recruitment and a portfolio of more complex resource solutions. Our specialist recruitment divisions cover the entire technical arena, including some of the most economically and strategically important industries in the UK and the world today. We will never send your CV without your permission.
Email me jobs like this
All we do is win, win, win.
Another win for the Serocor Group! It was the last gong of the night, but the IRP Award for Best Company to Work For (250+ employees) went to Serocor. The…
Bits, Bytes & Cyber Recruitment
Demand for cyber security talent (and therefore cyber recruitment) has exploded in recent years. According to Burning Glass, the number of cyber security jobs has grown 94 per cent in just…
A jolly honorary fellow: Derek Goff
Serocor's Learning and Development Manager, Derek Goff has received an IRP Honorary Fellowship from the Recruitment and Employment Confederation (REC). The fellowship is the highest accolade awarded by the Institute…