- Inside IR35
- £50 - £60 P/H
About the Role:
The Energy Division at ARM is currently seeking a Senior Mechanical Design Engineer to join our Leading Nuclear Defence Business with the option to work at one of three sites.
Some of your roles may include:
- Manage interdisciplinary teams for efficient and timely delivery of engineering work.
- Supervise engineers/technical specialists.
- Promote cooperation across Engineering and other teams.
- Manage customer relationships to support business growth and address technical and delivery issues.
- Ensure technical management of engineering output to meet the agreed scope.
- Produce, review, verify, and approve various outputs.
- Ensure proper review and approval of deliverables.
- Apply relevant procedures, codes, and standards to engineering activities.
- Maintain highest standards of health, safety, and ethics.
- Manage resources and development to match work needs.
- Plan and execute project and technical audits and reviews for continuous improvement.
- Promote industry best practices and drive cultural development.
- Contribute to learning from experience (LfE) during and after projects.
- Support business development opportunities.
- Ensure compliance with health, safety, and company policies.
- Support the business winning process by providing input and reviewing requirements.
- Lead by example, promoting health, safety, and inclusion.
- Own team performance and development through effective communication and feedback.
- Plan and organise resources effectively to deliver on customer commitments.
What do you need to succeed?
- Engineering degree (or equivalent qualification) in a relevant engineering discipline, with significant demonstrable experience
- Chartered Engineer status
- Demonstrable experience in managing teams to deliver analysis activities on a range of project types.
- Demonstrable experience in covering a variety of tasks across a range of complexities.
- Excellent communication skills and the ability to interface with other disciplines.
How to Apply:
If you are interested in this opportunity, please apply via the link, or contact us on , and we will let you know if you have been shortlisted.
This vacancy is being advertised by either Advanced Resource Managers Limited, Advanced Resource Managers IT Limited or Advanced Resource Managers Engineering Limited ("ARM"). ARM is a specialist talent acquisition and management consultancy. We provide technical contingency recruitment and a portfolio of more complex resource solutions. Our specialist recruitment divisions cover the entire technical arena, including some of the most economically and strategically important industries in the UK and the world today. We will never send your CV without your permission. Where the role is marked as Outside IR35 in the advertisement this is subject to receipt of a final Status Determination Statement from the end Client and may be subject to change.
Email me jobs like this
Great candidate, great role
Job hunting is no quick and easy task. It takes a great amount of time and effort to create an application which might get you to the next stage in…
Equity and Equality: What’s the Difference?
What are Equality and Equity? Equality and equity are words that are ‘thrown around’ a lot, especially in the business world. But what do they mean? Equality means everyone gets…
Building your Brand: LinkedIn Lessons
3 people are hired through LinkedIn every minute. So why are you still failing to make headway? Clearly there’s an audience, so whether you’re a candidate or recruiter here are…