Salary£12.06 - £14.00 per hour
Our client is currently looking to recruit a Maintenance Operative to join their team in the Fareham area
- Carry out service and maintenance work to large office buildings and a warehouse storage facility.
- Ensure all delegated reactive works orders and PPM's are completed within the contract defined time SLA's & KPI's.
- Communicate daily with the helpdesk, supervisor, or manager regarding the status of PPM and Reactive tasks or any other tasks.
- To ensure the company's Health and Safety policy is adhered to.
- Able to work from steps, scaffolding, and other heights.
- Time served Fabric engineer with a maintenance background.
- Background in mobile engineering/property maintenance.
- Qualified in relevant trades (i.e: Carpentry, plastering, decorating or equivalent)
- An excellent understanding of Health and Safety.
- Clean Driving Licence
This is an excellent opportunity to work for a well-respected company.
This vacancy is being advertised by either Advanced Resource Managers Limited, Advanced Resource Managers IT Limited or Advanced Resource Managers Engineering Limited ("ARM"). ARM is a specialist talent acquisition and management consultancy. We provide technical contingency recruitment and a portfolio of more complex resource solutions. Our specialist recruitment divisions cover the entire technical arena, including some of the most economically and strategically important industries in the UK and the world today. We will never send your CV without your permission. Where the role is marked as Outside IR35 in the advertisement this is subject to receipt of a final Status Determination Statement from the end Client and may be subject to change.
Email me jobs like this
HS2: Not all bad?
The government has revealed its plans for the preferred route of phase 2 of HS2, and it opens up tremendous opportunities for jobs at HS2. The high-speed rail line's second…
Why we Love Working in a Team
Ask anyone what they love most about work and in most cases, the first thing they mention is 'the people'. We spend a massive proportion of our life at work…
Mind the Gap: The STEM Skill Shortage
There is a serious mismatch between hiring company perceptions and job seeking reality in STEM. There's long been a ready acceptance of a shortage of skilled candidates from STEM [Science,…