Salary£30000.00 - £35000.00 per annum
Our client is a well-established and successful water treatment/hygiene company, and they are currently looking to recruit an experienced Legionella Risk Assessor based in and around the Slough area,
- Carry out Legionella Risk Assessments, Temperature Monitoring, Service Inspections and various other water related services where required - i.e. Tank Cleaning, TMV Servicing, Closed Loop testing etc.
- Organising appropriate equipment necessary for the tasks in hand, and ensuring all equipment is functional and within calibration limits
- Liaise and support the sales team on important site issues, remedial works required and contract opportunities
- Ensuring all work is carried out within schedule and in accordance with all relevant legislation.
Qualifications / Experience:
- Will hold an industry recognised Legionella Risk Assessing qualification (C&G / WMSoc).
- Be able to demonstrate a strong technical knowledge, with a good working knowledge of ACoP L8, HTM 0401 and HSG 274 Guidelines.
- Ideally hold experience working within a consultancy setting; with experience in providing advice to clients on remedial and compliance measures
- Full UK Drivers licence
This is an excellent opportunity to work for a well respected company.
This vacancy is being advertised by either Advanced Resource Managers Limited, Advanced Resource Managers IT Limited or Advanced Resource Managers Engineering Limited ("ARM"). ARM is a specialist talent acquisition and management consultancy. We provide technical contingency recruitment and a portfolio of more complex resource solutions. Our specialist recruitment divisions cover the entire technical arena, including some of the most economically and strategically important industries in the UK and the world today. We will never send your CV without your permission.
Email me jobs like this
What is The Apprenticeship Levy? Everything You Need to Know
The Apprenticeship Levy was first introduced in April 2017 in a bid to help the UK Government to meet its target of 3 million apprentices by 2020 and to encourage…
From Apprentice to Defence Recruiter Extraordinaire: The Success of Lewis Dunn
So, jumping right in... What was your role when you first started at ARM? I started as a Junior Account Consultant but did my Apprenticeship about six months in. I…
Is Job Hopping damaging your career?
At some point, most of us have been told that moving from job to job without ‘sticking it out’ shows that you’re unreliable, flaky or lack resilience. As a result,…