SalaryUp to £23000 per month
Our client are seeking a Logistics Driver to join their team based in Portsmouth.
The majority of deliveries and collections are in the South of England, the furthest location you would drive to is Luton.
This is Monday-Friday, 8am-4:30pm
Salary is £23k basic + benefits.
A full UK license is required. You will not be driving heavy good vehicles so only a full manual UK driving licence is needed.
Responsible for the collection and delivery of products/ goods to customers. You may be required to work outside of normal working hour, with notice, to ensure the delivery of projects and operational service levels.
- Carry out deliveries & collections in the UK
- Vehicle inspection of the vehicle(s) with reporting of defects to the fleet manager
- General housekeeping, compliance, and safety in line with general working practices
- Work with the team to ensure we deliver an efficient service
- UK Drivers licence
- Flexible attitude to working hours
- Warehouse knowledge but not essential
- Health and Safety awareness
- Good Communication skills
- Experience within a similar role is desirable
- Appropriate administration skills
- Strong client relationship skills
- Flexible approach to assignment of tasks and the ability to adapt to meet changing business needs
You will be required to go through Security Clearances for this role.
This vacancy is being advertised by either Advanced Resource Managers Limited, Advanced Resource Managers IT Limited or Advanced Resource Managers Engineering Limited ("ARM"). ARM is a specialist talent acquisition and management consultancy. We provide technical contingency recruitment and a portfolio of more complex resource solutions. Our specialist recruitment divisions cover the entire technical arena, including some of the most economically and strategically important industries in the UK and the world today. We will never send your CV without your permission.
Email me jobs like this
Women in Business- Heather Cracknell
This 'Women in business' blog celebrates the phenomenon that is the Head of People Development Heather Cracknell. She has had a massive influence in her relatively short time at Serocor…
Girlboss: Female Leadership at ARM
Since today is International Women’s Day, we figured we’d use it properly. Let's celebrate the impact female leadership makes to our business. Whilst we could tell you ourselves just why…
What is The Apprenticeship Levy? Everything You Need to Know
The Apprenticeship Levy was first introduced in April 2017 in a bid to help the UK Government to meet its target of 3 million apprentices by 2020 and to encourage…