Experts in robotics and automation
Enabling businesses to embrace the future of work
Not a single day goes by without mention of automation in the media, or so it seems. Utilisation of robotics and AI is allowing businesses to make colossal time and financial savings, while improving both the customer experience and that of their own employees, by removing the repetitive, administrative elements of their work. And while this may be the 'future of work', many companies are implementing such processes and technologies now, hence requiring niche talent. Our dedicated consultants have vast experience in identifying exceptional, skilled personnel for all turnkey projects in electrical, instrumentation, control systems and telecommunications.
The Robotics and Automation areas we work in
We've worked with permanent and professional contractors across all areas of the automation, controls and robotics industry, supplying qualified candidates across the entire project lifecycle, from conceptual engineering to installation and commissioning.
We place skilled engineers and professionals across various sectors such as: automotive, oil & gas, medical, pharmaceutical, FMCG and manufacturing. Our team of knowledgeable consultants work closely with our clients to provide a complete solution which is tailored to the client’s budget and requirements. From one-off hires to entire project teams, we source the best talent within all disciplines including, but not limited to:
- Research & development - System design
- Electronics engineering - Power electronics
- PCB Design (Altium / Protel) - Project management
- IT installation - Diagnostics
- Commissioning and start-up - Robotics & PLC engineers
- Bespoke software applications - High-level programming (coding)
- Documentation - After project support
- Maintenance support - Systems integration
We've placed robotics specialists in roles which utilise the following robots:
- ABB S3, S4, S4 (c) / S4 (C plus), IRC5,
- Comau Smart H4, CG3
- Fanuc RH / RJ / RJ2,3
- KUKA – KRC Series / KRC1 / KRC2 / KRC4
- Kawasaki AD, C, ZX series
Our robotics and automation jobs:
This arena is vast and growing fast; the need for talented individuals to fill robotics and automation jobs is increasing...
- PLC / Controls Engineer: Siemens, TIA Portal, Rockwell, Allen Bradley, Delta, SCADA, WinCC, Fanuc
- Mechanical Engineering: Bespoke / Special Purpose Machinery / Automation Systems – Design, Development, Installation, Commissioning, Maintenance
- Electrical Engineering: Control Systems Design, Instrumentation, Installation, Commissioning, Maintenance
- Simulation Engineer: RobCad, Process Simulate, Virtual Manufacturing
- Robot programmer: VisionTools, Resistance Spot Welding, Materials Handling, Sealing / Gluing, MIG / MAG Welding, Stud Welding and Riveting, BIW / Robotic Paint Systems, Powertrain Assembly, Palletising Robots, Assembly and Sub Systems
- Project Engineer
- Robotics Engineer
- Project Manager
- Project Lead.
Look for jobs or talent in Robotics and Automation?
Regardless of programme complexity, size of requirement or geographic location, we provide rapid response recruitment which is fully compliant. From DCS / PLC based control systems, SCADA based monitoring and control systems, to well-known robots produced by word-class companies, we supply specialised and qualified personnel to help form and develop strong workforces for our clients.
We'd love to speak to you about your requirements - please do get in touch with Ben or submit an enquiry via our contact page.
Sorry, there are currently no related Blogs for this sector.
Sorry, there are currently no related Case Studies for this sector.