The company is committed to promoting equal opportunities and diversity in employment.
To be truly representative of all sections of society and our customers. You and any job applicants receive equal treatment (as defined by the Equality Act 2010) regardless of age, disability, gender reassignment, marital or civil partner status, pregnancy or maternity, race, colour, nationality, ethnic or national origin, religion or belief, sex or sexual orientation (Protected Characteristics).
The company appreciates that everyone is different and has something unique to offer and wants to
respect and understand these differences and to make the most of everyone’s talents. The company
will actively promote equal opportunities throughout the business.
The company’s commitment to ensure Equality, Diversity and Inclusion is:
- To promote and inclusive culture for all our staff, others who works with us and the
- communities that we serve.
- To provide opportunities that are accessible and appropriate for everyone.
- To provide organisational capability for continuous improvements, learning and sharing good practice.
- To work towards the elimination of all forms of discrimination and harassment.
- To positively promote equality throughout all our activities and communications.
- To create an environment in which individual differences and the contributions of all our employees and stakeholders are recognised and valued.
- To create a working environment that promotes dignity and respect for all. No form of intimidation, bullying or harassment or unlawful discrimination will be tolerated.
- To ensure training, development and progression opportunities are available to all.
- To regularly review all employment practices and procedures to ensure that no job applicants, employees or stakeholders are treated less favourable than others.
- To treat breaches of the equality policy seriously and to take disciplinary action when required.
- To provide information and training to all employees to enable them to be fully aware of the issues relating to Equality, Diversity and Inclusion and their responsibilities relating to it.
- To ensure our Equality, diversity and Inclusion policy is fully implemented.
- To monitor and review the policy annually.
- The company will ensure that everyone is respected and able to give their best, irrespective of who they are or what job they do.
- Employees and those with management, recruitment and selection, and/or training responsibilities will be given guidance in the implementation of the Equality, Diversity and Inclusions Policy to ensure that they understand the company’s objectives and commitments as well as their own position in law.