We can all agree that 2021 has allowed us to test our agility in times of uncertainty.
Our business had to prioritise safety, introducing hybrid working. Then we faced up the problem of talent shortages.
And yet, we’re pleased to say, 2021 was fruitful. Our business grew (and grew some more!) So, in summary:
In 2021 we…
- Met all our strategic objectives within our shared services.
- Experienced some exceptional individual and team sales performances.
- Successfully introduced a fully-hybrid workforce.
- Made a clear recovery in revenue from the impact of Covid-19.
- Were nominated for some incredible awards by the Recruitment and Employment Confederation! Optamor was shortlisted as Best Team, ARM’s Vik Patel as Best Permanent Recruiter and ARM as Best Company to Work for (over 50 employees) too.
- Welcomed fresh talent in, with 39 new hires.
- Grew our own talent too, with the introduction of our apprenticeship programme.
- Had fun too, topping the year off with a great Christmas ‘do’.
So, our focus going into 2022 will be…
- Growing our business whilst remaining agile to market changes.
- Continually supporting clients within this current ‘talent war.’
- Investing in talent, and empowering our people.
- Continue to nurture the culture within ARM and Optamor.
Finally, thank you to all our incredible colleagues. We wish you a Merry Christmas and Happy New Year.
Work in recruitment? Looking for a change in scenery? Take a look at our current vacancies. We’d love to welcome you.