Job Description The Client Contact Team (CCT) are responsible for delivering first-level client engagement across all channels, as well as championing new products and supporting in the delivery of key business campaigns.Key responsibilities and accountabilities include: * Responding and resolving all inbound client, prospect and general enquiries for EMEA… Read More
The Client Contact Team (CCT) are responsible for delivering first-level client engagement across all channels, as well as championing new products and supporting in the delivery of key business campaigns.
Key responsibilities and accountabilities include:
* Responding and resolving all inbound client, prospect and general enquiries for EMEA and parts of APAC
* Conducting outbound client welcome and ownership calls for EMEA and parts of APAC.
* Routing client enquiries to second-level technical teams for resolution, where required.
* Soliciting Brand, Product and client Experience feedback on all aspects of RRMC offerings
* Capturing and recording of client data/insights the RRMC CRM system, ensuring adherence to all compliance & GDPR processes
* Support the business in obtaining direct client access and achieving high data quality in the RRMC CRM system.
* Issuing Welcome letters to owners
* Accurate maintenance of all reporting and process documentation, including the preparation of weekly/monthly status reports
* Acting as the global centre of competence to the global CCT’s, pro-actively liaising with key stakeholders and sharing knowledge/ “best practice”
* Supporting the delivery of assigned business campaigns.
* Ensure that a benchmark client relationship is delivered achieving high levels of trust and understanding.
* Educated to minimum A Level or equivalent.
* Fluent in English (written & verbal) other languages are desirable (Arabic / Russian / Japanese / Korean / Chinese / German) but not essential.
* Good level of experience in Luxury/ Automotive call centre environment
* Be extremely consumer-centric, understanding how modern luxury works.
* Be internationally-minded with an understanding/appreciation of different cultures / be able to work effectively across cultures.
* Able to build strong relationships beyond commercial with UHNWIs distributed globally engendering trust and loyalty.
* Experience in managing & working with data.
* Accuracy and attention to detail
* Thrives in a team environment but is also self-motivated – demonstrates tenacity, and resilience, strives to deliver results.
* Experience using & creating reports in CRM tools.
* Presentation skills – confidence to present formally to internal and external audiences.
* Enthusiastic, personable and bubbly personality
This vacancy is being advertised by either Advanced Resource Managers Limited, Advanced Resource Managers IT Limited or Advanced Resource Managers Engineering Limited (“ARM”). ARM is a specialist talent acquisition and management consultancy. We provide technical contingency recruitment and a portfolio of more complex resource solutions. Our specialist recruitment divisions cover the entire technical arena, including some of the most economically and strategically important industries in the UK and the world today. We will never send your CV without your permission. Where the role is marked as Outside IR35 in the advertisement this is subject to receipt of a final Status Determination Statement from the end Client and may be subject to change.
Data Analyst6 MonthsFully Remote£370 per day (Inside IR35) My client, in the pharmaceutical industry are looking for a Data Analyst to join their fast-paced team on an initial 6 month contract. The ideal candidate will have significant experience in R programming. Primary purpose for the role:… Read More
QUANTITY SURVEYOR – LONDON – CONTRACT – £300 PER DAY ARM are currently working with a major infrastructure group who specialise in construction across different sectors. They are seeking an experienced Quantity Surveyor to join their London team on a contract basis. About You: To be applicable for this… Read More
Role Details: Plymouth, Royal Devonport Dockyard Full-time On-site Inside IR35 £40-£60 P/H Depending on Experience About the Role: The Energy Division at ARM is currently seeking a Resident Electrical Engineer to join the nuclear client at Plymouth, Royal Devonport Dockyard Some of your Duties will include. Ensure the… Read More
Role Details: Torness Power Station, Dunbar On-site Full-time Inside IR35 £35-£45 P/H Depending on Experience About the Role: The Energy Division at ARM is currently seeking an EC&I Project Engineer join the nuclear client at Torness Power Station, Dunbar. Some of your Duties will include. Developing work plans Creating… Read More
Senior Category Manager Portsmouth (Hybrid working)3 Month Contract £450 p/d (Umbrella) ARM are delighted to be supporting one of our clients with the recruitment of a Senior Category Manager on an initial 3 month basis. The Senior Category Manager is responsible for commercial leadership of a… Read More
Role Details: Sellafield Hybrid Inside IR35 £44.17 P/H About the Role: The Energy Division at ARM is currently seeking an Electrical Engineer to join the nuclear client at Sellafield. Some of your Duties will include. Ensuring that installed systems are fit for purpose, integrated, optimise, and meet the specified… Read More
About The Role Senior Engineer – Closures (Job Reference No: ID 704) Gordon Murray Technologies is a visionary design and engineering company, established in 2007, with a focus on developing an innovative and disruptive manufacturing technology. It has since built a global reputation as one of the finest automotive design… Read More
BUILDING SERVICES ENGINEER – OXFORD – CONTRACT – £385 PER DAY ARM are currently working with a local council who are responsible for maintaining and developing the local area in many ways. They are seeking a Building Services Engineer to join their team in Oxford on a 4-month contract About… Read More
Role Details: Whitehaven full-time On-site Inside IR35 £21 P/H About the Role: The Energy Division at ARM is currently seeking a Laboratory Technician to join the Nuclear client in Whitehaven. Some of your Duties will include. Assist in the delivery of assigned programmes of work to support the overall… Read More