I specialise in contract roles for IT security across major accounts at ARM. I excel in all aspects of full life cycle recruitment across IT and business. Due to my IT security knowledge I am able to reach out to candidates for niche roles which has had a really positive effect on my candidate network.
Web Project Manager (Vehicle Websites)
Applications have now closed
Please visit our main job board to see all our current vacancies.
Web Project Manager (Vehicle Websites)
Web Project Manager (Vehicle Websites) Essex 12 months + £41ph Position Description: This role is in the Digital Marketing / B2C systems portfolio. Digital Marketing is an application group responsible for the development of the main customer-facing websites, our customer databases and other supporting applications. This therefore includes the national web portals; online vehicle configurators; product-launch microsites and CRM systems.
Job DescriptionWeb Project Manager (Vehicle Websites)
12 months +
This role is in the Digital Marketing / B2C systems portfolio. Digital Marketing is an application group responsible for the development of the main customer-facing websites, our customer databases and other supporting applications. This therefore includes the national web portals; online vehicle configurators; product-launch microsites and CRM systems.
This is an excellent opportunity for a Senior Project / Programme manager with a track record of demonstrating all the skills we're looking for especially in the Agile / Object Oriented field. The successful candidate should be capable of working collaboratively with, whilst leading the programme level planning for, an Agile programme. The Senior Project Manager should be able to facilitate managing the work of several development/scrum teams for a complex vehicle product configuration system utilising extensive prior experience; ideally in B2C Consumer Facing websites.
* Experience in an Agile / Scrum / XP environment where Test Driven Development (TDD), Behaviour Driven Development (BDD) and similar test first techniques and practices are used
* Proven ability in leading successful delivery of multiple agile teams; ideally utilising the Scaled Agile Framework for the enterprise (SAFe).
* Proven ability to facilitate whole/ multiple team¿s release train planning, retrospective and demos.
* Proven experience of managing issues, risks, financials and management reporting, consisting of multiple agile (scrum) development teams
* Proven experience of working with a myriad of stakeholders/ management; aligning to the organisations priorities.
* You will be a self-starter with the ability to problem solve; while also using your experience to provide feedback/guidance/coaching to others in the team.
* Proficient user of the MS Office suite (Word, Excel, PowerPoint etc.) and MS Visio
* Experience of working as part of a global application development team in a multi-language, large-scale environment.
* Using Rally (or other backlog management tools; such as Jira)
* Experience with rule engines or similar mathematical engines
* Experience with complex product configuration systems
* Experience with product information management (PIM) type solutions
* Experience with corporate policies; architecture, legal and security.
* Senior Project / Programme manager with a track record of demonstrating skills in the Agile / Object Oriented field.
* Prefer Project, Programme management or Agile qualifications (e.g. ACP, PMI PMP, Prince2, MSP)
This vacancy is being advertised by Advanced Resource Managers. ARM is a specialist talent acquisition and management consultancy. We provide technical contingency recruitment and a portfolio of more complex resource solutions.
Our specialist recruitment divisions cover the entire technical arena, including some of the most economically and strategically important industries in the UK and the world today. We will never send your CV without your permission.
Advanced Resource Managers IT Limited operates & advertises as an Employment Agency for permanent positions and as an Employment Business for contract/temporary positions.