My clients range from high technology vendors, integrators and consultancies to finance, government and public sector. One of my strengths is definitely my ability to strike up a rapport from the very first call and to build and maintain that relationship.
Applications have now closed
Please visit our main job board to see all our current vacancies.
Job DescriptionWeb Developer
6 months initially
Candidates must be willing to undergo the security clearance checks required for this role.
A strong desire to produce elegant and functioning websites whilst maintaining the highest quality standards along with best practices.
Working as part of an Agile Scrum team facilitated by Developers, ISTQB Tester, Product Owner and Scrum Master.
- Enhancement of existing sites and creation of new pages with innovative implementations of web components to enrich the visual impact of the data
- Detailed technical design, development, testing, implementation and maintenance
- Reviewing and understanding business requirements working with cross-functional teams
- Developing and enhancing product offerings in accordance with design and consistent with business objectives
- Ensuring that development tasks are completed within the timeline provided and that issues are fully tested with minimal defects
- Engage with key stake holders to understand the product and user requirements of the solutions to be created
- Generate appropriate design documents, wireframes and other forms of documentation to clearly represent the solutions
- Work with other development team members to allow them to implement the designs, including design and code reviews
- Implementation and coding of complete solutions
- Generate unit tests and other testing strategies to ensure the products are being tested thoroughly to produce quality products
The technology that the development team primarily use is C#, ASP, MS SQL Server with .NET4 working within Visual Studio and managed through Team Foundation Server.
Primary products produced are Windows Applications, Windows Services, Web services and SQL Databases; the web developer role is to use and develop various outputs from these to construct web sites / pages / dashboards and graphical metrics utilising web technologies for the users of the other products.
Technical knowledge & experienced required for role:
- MVC and Dependency Injection patterns
- Extensive knowledge of MS SQL server web interfaces, relational, warehouse and cube db schemas
- Unit tests, mocking interfaces
- Recent use of Telerik controls (ASP and Kendo) and knowledge of their capabilities
- Experience with Agile methodologies
- Knowledge of Microsoft products:
- Team Foundation Server
- Visual Studio Professional
- Experience as Web Developer with MVC and Dependency Injection
- Experience working with and designing solutions that use relational / warehouse and cube databases
This vacancy is being advertised by Advanced Resource Managers. ARM is a specialist talent acquisition and management consultancy. We provide technical contingency recruitment and a portfolio of more complex resource solutions.
Our specialist recruitment divisions cover the entire technical arena, including some of the most economically and strategically important industries in the UK and the world today. We will never send your CV without your permission
Advanced Resource Managers IT Limited operates & advertises as an Employment Agency for permanent positions and as an Employment Business for contract/temporary positions.