I work within the IT sector and help make life easier for candidates when it comes to finding a new job. IT is dynamic and constantly growing. I focus on everything from project managers to software developer roles.
Applications have now closed
Please visit our main Job Board to see all our current vacancies.
Overview: This is opportunity is for a Web Developer looking to join an innovative and driven organisation and be the hands-on representative for all things software and code, while at the same time leading the engineering on web based architecture and design.
Job DescriptionLead Web Developer/Web Architecture
£40,000-47,000 + benefits package provided
A focused and pioneering organisation, this company has hands-on experience with medical technology and are focused on the current commercialisation of innovative projects in the healthcare system.
The organisation are currently looking to build a cloud based software solution that fits in to improve the lifestyle of a number of people in healthcare.
Fantastic opportunity for an individual looking to make a stamp on a project in a collaborative and innovative environment. This role will offer the successful candidate the opportunity to work on new & ground breaking medical technologies.
- Working with project deadlines, following best practices and delivering to high quality standards.
- Hands-on software development, ensuring responsibility for software quality, delivery and testing strategies.
- Leading the web based architecture and design, overseeing the code base and development approach.
- Focus and responsibility of the short and long term technology stack and planning of Integration & Delivery.
- Willingness to support the Design and Transition activities of Projects if required.
- Technical and Process supervision, mentoring and support of other team members.
- MVC Framework
- Agile development Methodologies
- Building, Deploying and supporting of enterprise-scale web applications.
- Planning & designing large software systems.
- Experience leading or mentoring technical teams of engineers to ensure the design and planning meets the time & quality requirements.
- Strong communication skills - ability to talk with stakeholders, customers and cross-functional teams.
- Exposure to the Cloud environment would be desirable.
- Ability to comfortably meet personal and project deadlines in a collaborative and dynamic environment.
If you feel you would make a good fit and wish to find out more about the role and the projects, please apply now.
This vacancy is being advertised by Advanced Resource Managers. ARM is a specialist talent acquisition and management consultancy. We provide technical contingency recruitment and a portfolio of more complex resource solutions.
Our specialist recruitment divisions cover the entire technical arena, including some of the most economically and strategically important industries in the
UK and the world today. Our industry coverage includes, but is not limited to: Infrastructure and Built Environment, IT (including Security, Communications, SaaS, ERP, IT Sales, and more) Oil and Gas, Defence, Engineering and Technology, Technical Sales, Energy, Space, Telecommunications, Manufacturing and much, much more. We will never send your CV without your permission.
Advanced Resource Managers IT Limited operates & advertises as an Employment Agency for permanent positions and as an Employment Business for contract/temporary positions.