I make it my mission to find the best IT candidates for our corporate services client base. I cover all areas of IT contract roles, but my main focus is roles for one our key automotive clients. These roles can vary from application support to project managers and software developers to network analysts.
Web Analytics Expert
Applications have now closed
Please visit our main Job Board to see all our current vacancies.
Web Analytics Expert
An excellent opportunity for a Web Analytics Expert to join the UK's leading energy company on a 6 month initial contract based in Leicester.
Job DescriptionWeb Analytics Expert
6 months +
My client is currently looking for a Web Analytics Expert for a 6 month contract based in Leicester
My client is the UK’s leading energy company. they supply gas and electricity to UK residential and business customers, provides central heating and gas appliance installation and maintenance and low-carbon and energy efficient products and services.
They are looking for Web Analytics expert can support the analytic needs of a Business’ Digital Team by analyzing web traffic using clickstream tools such as ClickTracks, Omniture etc. Use standard BI tools, such as Brio or Business Objects, to produce reports relating to outcomes. Additional responsibilities include:
- Create holistic dashboards by pulling data from different data sources and websites for presentations to senior management team
- Collaborate with internal teams as well as external 3rd parties to assist with data collection and reporting
- Lead driving core insights from the data to suggest, create and execute multivariate or a/b/c tests that drive fundamental improvements to the site experience.
- Support requirements gathering and solution design workshops with the required data insights to building the ‘best fit’ solution
- Exhibit a high level of expertise in driving the data strategy across multiple “listening posts” (websites, surveys, testing, CRM systems, market research etc).
- Work with the web development team closely to identify gaps in the data capture strategy and collaboratively implement enhancements
- Lead creation and completion of Multivariate and A/B testing documents (from hypothesis creation to influencing creatives to identifying success metrics) and post test analysis
- Capture requirements synthesized from multiple sources including product owners, development teams, and wider business
- Experience of working with standard clickstream analysis tools: Omniture, ClickTracks, SiteCatalyst, WebTrends, HBX, CoreMetrics etc.
- Experience in advanced web analytics methodologies such as experimentation and testing, competitive analysis, surveys and market research.
- Experience in one or more roles in an online ecommerce or online support environments.
- High level of expertise with Business Intelligence tools, such as Brio, Business Objects, MicroStrategy, Cognos etc with experience writing and tuning sql queries in a online or offline environment.
- Experience in using the Microsoft Office suite with very strong Excel skills.
- Business analysis experience in large size companies with multiple functions / business units preferred.
- Good understanding of SEM (Search Engine Marketing) / PPC (Pay Per Click) and SEO (Search Engine Optimisation) strategies and a experience measure success of SEM/PPC and SEO campaigns / efforts.
- Excellent communication skills and ability to interact with all levels of end users and technical resources.
- Exposure to project management skills, business process redesign principles, tools and techniques
This vacancy is being advertised by Advanced Resource Managers. ARM is a specialist talent acquisition and management consultancy. We provide technical contingency recruitment and a portfolio of more complex resource solutions.
Our specialist recruitment divisions cover the entire technical arena, including some of the most economically and strategically important industries in the UK and the world today. We will never send your CV without your permission.
Advanced Resource Managers IT Limited operates & advertises as an Employment Agency for permanent positions and as an Employment Business for contract/temporary positions.