I specialise in permanent and contract recruitment within aerospace and defence. I excel at resourcing engineering and professional support services within the defence industry encompassing commercial management, operations, planning, PMO, procurement, quality assurance, systems safety and systems/software engineering.
Applications have now closed
Please visit our main job board to see all our current vacancies.
One of the world's largest defence & security primes are now seeking a VP Finance to join their team in Bedfordshire on a permanent basis. We are seeking someone who can actively influence an improved financial performance in the business through effective financial management and decision making. The salary on this position remains negotiable for the right candidate, in addition to having competitive company benefits. All applicants must be able and willing to obtain UK SC clearance.
Job DescriptionJob Title: VP Finance
Location: Bedfordshire (Commutable from: Milton Keynes, Bedford, Luton, Stevenage, Leighton Buzzard, Northampton)
A market leading defence & security prime are now seeking a VP Finance to join their team in Bedfordshire. This is a fantastic new opportunity with a highly competitive package + benefits. Due to the nature of the work, all applicants must be able and willing to obtain SC clearance.
The main purpose of this role is to provide effective business and financial leadership, strategic direction, governance, financial control and business support. This position will work with the SVP to deliver budgeted results and reports to the Finance Director and SVP.
The VP Finance will take full responsibility for the delivery of high quality management accounts and financial reporting packs to the Finance Director and UK reporting team for monthly Finance / QBR.
* Degree educated or equivalent with experience managing and leading a team
* Experience will have been gained in the defence or related sectors, such as homeland security, where engagement with "difficult" public sector organisations is the norm
* Successful track record at a senior management level delivering leadership and strategic vision
* Coaching and mentoring a team
* Operating in a global matrix organisation with an integrated
* Product/Project team environment
* Evidence of working within Export markets and in highly complex multimillion pound programmes
* Demonstrable experience of contributing to the broader business agenda
* Exhibiting social characteristics which engender trust, confidence and integrity
* Adopting a clear, unambiguous communication style
Should you be interested in applying or hearing more about this position please submit your application to Daniel Smith on 02392458040 or email your latest CV
This vacancy is being advertised by Advanced Resource Managers. ARM is a specialist talent acquisition and management consultancy. We provide technical contingency recruitment and a portfolio of more complex resource solutions. Our specialist recruitment divisions cover the entire technical arena, including some of the most economically and strategically important industries in the UK and the world today. We will never send your CV without your permission.
Advanced Resource Managers Engineering Limited operates & advertises as an Employment Agency for permanent positions and as an Employment Business for contract/temporary positions.