I make it my mission to find the best IT candidates for our corporate services client base. I cover all areas of IT contract roles, but my main focus is roles for one our key automotive clients. These roles can vary from application support to project managers and software developers to network analysts.
Applications have now closed
Please visit our main job board to see all our current vacancies.
My client is looking for a highly experienced UX Designer to join their organisation on a 6 month initial contract based in Staines. The successful applicant will need to have a strong UX background and will need to have an excellent URL or PDF Portfolio.
Job DescriptionUX Designer
My client is looking for a UX Designer for a 6 month initial contract based in Staines.
- Chase innovation and produce world class quality experiences
- Follow and help to shape our own internal UX processes
- Empower the UX team and collaborate internally/externally
- Work in a dynamic agency style environment that fosters creativity and idea sharing
- Passion for the user and an ambition to push the boundaries of how we can satisfy and delight our users beyond best practices and industry standards.
- Produce exciting ideas and be able to articulate them clearly to stakeholders
- Knowledge of UX trends
- Great expectation management and collaboration skills across multi-discipline teams
- Solid experience as a UX Designer
- Experience scoping timescales and delivering on time
- Agile and Lean design methodologies
- A passion for user centred design & problem solving
- An intrinsic ability to turn complexity into simplicity
- The competency to be both quick and thorough an analytical capacity to allow you to quickly pinpoint a problem and suggest the best solution
- Exceptional communication, presentation and storytelling skills
- A constant craving for ongoing learning, improvement and enhancement
- As is evidence based design and justification for design decisions based on specific user insights.
- Data Analytics (GA, SiteCatalyst, ClickTale etc), Behavioural Insights, ROI Empathy
- User Research & Usability Testing Exploration
- User Journey mapping, Experience mapping, Task & Process analysis Philosophy
- Information Architecture, Accessibility, Security Creativity
- Sketching, Wireframing, Interaction Design & Micro-Interaction Design Finesse
- Visual Design, Creativity, UI Detail & UI Delight (Photoshop, Sketch etc) Experimentation
- Interactive Prototyping (Axure or similar) & Developer collaboration Psychology
- Conversion Optimisation, UCD Strategy & Persuasive Design Collaboration
- Workshop facilitation, Design Collaboration, Concept presentation & Justification Execution
- URL/PDF Portfolio required for consideration
This vacancy is being advertised by Advanced Resource Managers. ARM is a specialist talent acquisition and management consultancy. We provide technical contingency recruitment and a portfolio of more complex resource solutions.
Our specialist recruitment divisions cover the entire technical arena, including some of the most economically and strategically important industries in the UK and the world today. We will never send your CV without your permission
Advanced Resource Managers IT Limited operates & advertises as an Employment Agency for permanent positions and as an Employment Business for contract/temporary positions.