I specialise in virtualisation and storage recruitment. I’m constantly speaking to candidates working for some of the industry’s biggest and most interesting players. I secure new opportunities for engineers, consultants and architects. This includes pre and post sales delivery, as well as end users.
UC Account Manager
Applications have now closed
Please visit our main job board to see all our current vacancies.
UC Account Manager
An established but rapidly growing IT managed services provider with deep expertise in Unified Communications and Collaboration.
Job DescriptionUC Sales Account Manager (Unified Communications)
Mix of home, office and client side working
£45,000 - £55,000 base + OTE
An established but rapidly growing IT managed services provider with deep expertise in the Unified Communications and Collaboration.
They partner with innovative leading vendors such as;
Cisco (Cisco Master Collaboration), Polycom (Platinum partner), Microsoft, Starleaf and Fuze.
PURPOSE OF ROLE
Reporting to the Sales Director, your main focus will be matching solutions to meet existing and new customer needs. As a Sales Account Manager your focus will be on selling Unified Communications, Audio Visual and Video Conferencing solutions and services to a range of clients, including Corporate and Public Sector clients throughout the UK, although mainly across London and the South East.
- Consistently achieving monthly Margin and Revenue Targets.
- Lead with a solutions led approach.
- Clearly position managed services which will deliver a tangible and measurable Return On Investment (ROI).
- Identify, qualify and close new opportunities.
- Align with the Sales Team's goals and objectives.
- Generate and drive a sufficient pipeline of deals to ensure financial targets are met.
- Own a clear and defined plan to deliver success.
- Ensure all opportunities are recorded in CRM system, and all opportunities are registered with the key Vendors.
- Provide accurate weekly forecasting and visibility into sales activity.
- Undertake any other duties required to assist in the successful operation of the department.
DESIRED SKILLS & EXPERIENCE
Be able to clearly demonstrate a proven track record and be able to articulate your performance. Significant sales experience and excellent organisational and communication skills are essential.
A minimum of 2 years previous experience in Unified Communications sales is required. The successful candidate will also be able to demonstrate past success in presenting solutions to customers that focus on business outcomes not technology.
This role would suit a proven sales professional looking to develop their career and earning potential. Someone who is ambitious, self-motivated, with excellent organisational and communication skills; and enthusiasm for ensuring customer satisfaction.
In return you will work with some truly excellent people within our industry in a growing business with a great reputation.
You will be provided with leadership and support to enable you to flourish where your expertise is listened to, and your ideas tabled at every opportunity. We will commit to providing support, guidance and training to enable you to be successful.
The candidate will benefit from an exciting, innovative and fun working environment and the opportunity to progress.
Advanced Resource Managers IT Limited operates & advertises as an Employment Agency for permanent positions and as an Employment Business for contract/temporary positions.