I specialise in permanent and contract recruitment within aerospace and defence. I excel at resourcing engineering and professional support services within the defence industry encompassing commercial management, operations, planning, PMO, procurement, quality assurance, systems safety and systems/software engineering.
Applications have now closed
Please visit our main job board to see all our current vacancies.
One of the world's largest defence companies are now an experienced Training Facilitator to join their team in Bristol. If successful you will be responsible for developing training materials for Mission Planning products. The training materials and training courses need to be designed, produced, reviewed and delivered to the users.
Job DescriptionJob Title: Training Facilitator
Salary: Up to £35 per hour Ltd
Duration: 6 Months
One of the world's largest defence companies are now an experienced Training Facilitator to join their team in Bristol. This is an initial 6 month contract with rates up to £35 per hour Ltd. Due to the nature of the work all applicants must be able and willing to obtain SC clearance.
The successful Training Facilitator will be responsible for the following:
* Developing training materials for Mission Planning products.
* Training materials and training courses need to be designed, produced, reviewed and delivered to the Users.
* Training materials and courses are required as a result of products being modified and used in different ways.
* Working with the Systems Engineering development team.
* Establish and demonstrate positive relationships with the Project lead, Customer and User communities and the Software Engineering team.
As a training team member it is essential to have a strong training background which will include an understanding of:
* Training Needs Analysis process
* Training course structure
* The design, delivery and assessment of training programmes.
* You will have a demonstrable ability to prepare PowerPoint material and training support documentation.
* Excellent communication skills (timing and content aspects)
* Excellent 'can do' attitude and pro-active behaviours
* Appropriate Engineering qualification
Should you be interested in applying or hearing more about this position please submit your application to Daniel Smith on 02392458040 or email your latest CV
This vacancy is being advertised by Advanced Resource Managers. ARM is a specialist talent acquisition and management consultancy. We provide technical contingency recruitment and a portfolio of more complex resource solutions.
Our specialist recruitment divisions cover the entire technical arena, including some of the most economically and strategically important industries in the UK and the world today. We will never send your CV without your permission.
Advanced Resource Managers Engineering Limited operates & advertises as an Employment Agency for permanent positions and as an Employment Business for contract/temporary positions.