The typical job roles which I recruit for include Project Engineers, Project Managers, Electrical / Mechanical Engineers, Electrical / Mechanical Fitters, Quality Engineers, Reliability Engineers, RAMS Consultants and Senior Management. I currently work within the Manufacturing & Technologies…
Applications have now closed
Please visit our main job board to see all our current vacancies.
I am looking to speak with Tooling professionals for a new opportunity a Toolroom Manager with a Medical company. Medical experience is not essential, other industry experience can include Automotive, FMCG or Packaging.
Job DescriptionToolroom Manager
I am currently looking to speak with Tooling professionals within Injection Moulding to join my client, a large Medical Device Manufacturer In Norfolk.
The Toolroom Manager is a key leadership position with an importance in ensuring that the tooling teams are working efficiently and effectively in order to meet expectations of servicing, repair and fault finding for the internal user.
For this position candidates will need to have experience of working to a senior / management position within a Manufacturing environment.
It is not essential to have Medical Manufacturing experience however it is essential to have an understanding and knowledge of GMP / Good Manufacturing Practice which will include Lean Manufacturing processes.
Key duties will include;
- Identify future needs, allocate and schedule resources (People and equipment) to ensure that the Moulding and Tooling area operates at optimum level (Rate of repairs) to meet with customer fulfilment requirements (OTIF) and cost of production targets.
- Manage the area team members, using the company's people management principles, to develop their capability, motivating and mentoring them to meet the current and future performance targets of the business and ensure they are operating within HR policies & procedures, Core Values, Health & Safety and Good Manufacturing Practice (GMP).
- Develop operating procedures to ensure repeatability and sustainability to meet Good Manufacturing Practice standards.
- Deliver to agreed targets, prepare and submit operating reports to demonstrate area production status against agreed process parameters, outputs, and quality, value and service targets.
- Provide cost estimate information (Headcount, overheads and capital), for budgeting and forecasting purposes to ensure that future requirements of the customer can be met. Control costs within agreed parameters.
- Identify and implement new operations procedures that provide operating efficiencies for the function and meet with Good Manufacturing Practice (GMP).
Apply now for more information or contact Cassie Moore for more information.
Advanced Resource Managers Engineering Limited operates & advertises as an Employment Agency for permanent positions and as an Employment Business for contract/temporary positions.