Meet Charlie, junior recruitment consultant in our Manufacturing & Technologies team. He works a variety of engineering roles with clients in many different sectors.
Applications have now closed
Please visit our main job board to see all our current vacancies.
Are you a Test and Repairs technician looking for a new role to settle down in for the new year? Would you like to join a company that offers a great working atmosphere and values there employees? if so please please read on...
Job DescriptionElectronics Test & Repairs Technician
Our client is an electronics manufacturing company, specialising in the design and manufacture of high voltage power supply systems for customers in various industries in both Europe and in the UK.
As a Test and Repairs Technician you will be responsible for the testing and investigation of finished production units to specification including fault finding and rectification and rework, ensuring that any damaged or faulty units are then fit for use.
- Testing, fault finding and repair of high voltage power supplies.
- Completion of test reports and documentation in accordance with customer requirements and in line with the Quality Management System standards.
- Upgrading and modification of assemblies and finished product.
- Interpretation and implementation of changes to assemblies and finished product in accordance with documentation.
- Identifying product quality and performance issues and raising appropriate non-conformances.
- Liaising with Design Engineering, Test Equipment Design and Sales in support of meeting customer requirements and finished product quality and performance.
- Keep informed and support the Company ISO14001 Environmental Management System and ISO9001 Quality Management System and improvement team activities including seeking new 'green' opportunities and suggestions on how the business can improve.
- Responsibility for adhering to the Company's ISO 9001 Quality, ISO14001 Environmental and Health and Safety management systems.
Skills Knowledge and Experience
- Ability to test product by following test procedures accurately and meeting standard times.
- Ability to use test equipment such as oscilloscopes, function generators, digital power supplies and multi meters.
- Experience in high voltage test methods.
- Experience in soldering and rework methods to IPC standards.
- Experience working in a lean manufacturing facility.
- Repair and diagnostic fault finding experience to component level.
- HNC in Electrical/Electronics Engineering desirable.
- Knowledge of high voltage test methods a distinct advantage
Advanced Resource Managers Engineering Limited operates & advertises as an Employment Agency for permanent positions and as an Employment Business for contract/temporary positions.