Applications have now closed
Please visit our main Job Board to see all our current vacancies.
A fantastic opportunity has arisen for a Test Manager for a permanent position in the Bracknell area. The Test Manager is accountable for the successful planning, design, management, execution and reporting of tests, using appropriate testing tools and techniques whilst conforming to agreed process standards and industry specific regulations.
Job DescriptionTest Manager
Bracknell - commutable from Basingstoke, Winchester, Maidenhead, Guildford, Woking, Croydon, Slough, Staines, Reading
Up to £55,000 + benefits
This fantastic company are an organisation with a rich heritage in the Marine & Shipping industry; along with a strong presence across the Business Services, Energy, Charity & Transport sectors. In existence for over 200 years, they have 230 offices globally and employ 10,000 people. They are looking for a Test Manager to join the team.
The Test Manager is accountable for the successful planning, design, management, execution and reporting of tests, using appropriate testing tools and techniques whilst conforming to agreed process standards and industry specific regulations.
* Coordinates and manages planning of the system and/or acceptance tests
* Manages the testing process and the execution of tests throughout the lifecycle of a development or integration project or programme
* Defines and communicates the test strategy for the project, and reports on system quality and collects metrics on test cases
* Manages all test processes, including test plans, resources, budget, costs, timescales, test deliverables, traceability and stakeholders.
* Test Management in a commercial/administrative/professional services environment.
* Extensive experience with testing activities, standards, practices, techniques, appraisal and certification programs and the role of software testing throughout the development lifecycle.
* Proficient in the methods and techniques for the evaluation and management of risks on the basis of test results and clearly communicates any commercial implications to users (i.e. CRAMM, COSO).
* Takes a systematic and analytical approach to problem solving and pays close attention to detail.
This role would suit someone currently working as a Test Manager, Test Lead or Test Consultant or QA Consultant
Advanced Resource Managers IT Limited operates & advertises as an Employment Agency for permanent positions and as an Employment Business for contract/temporary positions.