Companies need to ensure that their IT facilities are adequate and correctly staffed, otherwise they risk falling behind. I work across multiple roles so my skills need to be well rounded however, I do have a slight preference for more technical roles.
Test Automation Engineer
Applications have now closed
Please visit our main job board to see all our current vacancies.
Test Automation Engineer
Company overview A world-leading, global security company providing innovative systems, products and solutions across government & commercial markets. Specialists in Cyber Security, they realise that outpacing the rapidly evolving cyber threat spectrum demands constant innovation. The role We are seeking talented Automation Test Engineers, to join a team in Manchester, to work within a rapidly growing environment.
Job DescriptionAutomation Test Engineer - Manchester
£25,000 - £45,000pa, depending on experience
**CANDIDATES MUST BE WILLING AND ABLE TO OBTAIN GOVERNMENT SECURITY CLEARANCE**
Key skills: Software Testing, Automation Testing, Selenium, Gerkin, Agile, Development, ISEB
A world-leading, global security company providing innovative systems, products and solutions across government & commercial markets.
Specialists in Cyber Security, they realise that outpacing the rapidly evolving cyber threat spectrum demands constant innovation.
We are seeking talented Automation Test Engineers, to join a team in Manchester, to work within a rapidly growing environment.
The testing to be done, is predominantly in an information system environment, with the majority of the testing related to software testing. This may extend to hardware, processes and procedures as required.
* Deliver Test Automation capability to support mission critical solutions
* Translate business and technical requirements to comprehensive testable scenarios
* Drive test automation efforts for all services including identification, design, implementation and support of 'fit for purpose' Automation capabilities for mission critical solutions under test
* Identify gaps and opportunity to improve Test Automation capability to ensure coverage efficiency
* Champion transition to automated Integration & Testing solutions to reduce software time-to-market
* Extensive exposure to Software Development, Integration, & Testing Lifecycles, ideally within an Agile/Scrum framework
* Track record for delivering automated Integration & Test solutions in a fast-paced dynamic Engineering environment
* Self-motivated and able to coach/mentor/inspire others in automation best practice, focused on Quality outcomes
* Experience with scripting languages such as Python, Ruby, Perl, Bash
* Experience with Continuous Integration Technologies such as Jenkins, Bamboo, etc
* You will ideally hold a Testing Certification, such as ISEB or ISTQB
This vacancy is being advertised by Advanced Resource Managers. ARM is a specialist talent acquisition and management consultancy. We provide technical contingency recruitment and a portfolio of more complex resource solutions.
Our specialist recruitment divisions cover the entire technical arena, including some of the most economically and strategically important industries in the UK and the world today. Our industry coverage includes, but is not limited to: Infrastructure and Built Environment, IT (including Security, Communications, SaaS, ERP, IT Sales, and more) Oil and Gas, Defence, Engineering and Technology, Technical Sales, Energy, Space, Telecommunications, Manufacturing and much, much more. We will never send your CV without your permission.
Advanced Resource Managers IT Limited operates & advertises as an Employment Agency for permanent positions and as an Employment Business for contract/temporary positions.