My clients range from high technology vendors, integrators and consultancies to finance, government and public sector. One of my strengths is definitely my ability to strike up a rapport from the very first call and to build and maintain that relationship.
Test Automation Developer
Applications have now closed
Please visit our main Job Board to see all our current vacancies.
Test Automation Developer
Our client, a leader in the defence sector, are looking for a Test Automation Developer who will utilise their Test Automation experience to develop up test automation capabilities.
Job DescriptionTest Automation Developer
Candidates must have valid transferable SC security clearance or are happy to undergo the security clearance checks required for this role.
Our client, a leader in the defence sector, are looking for a Test Automation Developer who will utilise their Test Automation experience to develop up test automation capabilities to be utilised in support of the test activities of a major integration programme which will aid the customer in achieving a sequence of significant deployments to underpin their wider business transformation.
The successful candidates should possess a mix of manual and automated testing experience on web based applications, as well as a demonstrated ability to create detailed test specifications and test plans.
Duties will include:
Development or enhancement of individual modular test capabilities
Integration of blocks of test capability functionality.
Creation and maintenance of a set of automated test scripts to test functionality and performance of product components developed in-house.
Provision of technical expertise and guidance in the design, development, implementation, and maintenance of automated test processes and diagnostic programs for system testing
Definition and reporting of meaningful automated testing metrics to support decision making by the project manager and product acceptance criteria.
Leidos strives to be a recognised global leader in solving important problems in national, security, health and infrastructure. What you do, where you work, and who’s on your team are important. After all, you spend a lot of your time and energy at work. Leidos employees are smart people focused on solving the world's most-daunting challenges. The work requires insight, ingenuity, and commitment to the field.
Required Skills will include:
- Previous experience of developing and enhancing test automation solutions
- Software Design and software system integration
- Software Verification and test
- Formal documentation of software development and test activities
- Experience in coding (C++/C/C#/Java) and Scripting Languages (Python/Perl/TCL)
- Experience in Data processing, packet analysis, real time systems.
- Understand of specifications and problem solving.
- Experience of working in Linux / Unix development environments
- Ability to perform within a multi-functional programme team comprising both NATS and Lockheed Martin staff
- Excellent internal/external customer and supplier relationship management skills
- Proactive with a ‘can do’ attitude
- Experience of working successfully in dynamic and demanding working environments
Desired Skills will include:
- Linux Administration
- Experience in using Robot Framework and other COTS based Test Automation & Orchestration tools
- Air Traffic Management Knowledge Experience working with service oriented architectures
- ATM knowledge would be advantageous but is not a pre-requisite
- Experience of sprint based Agile development
This vacancy is being advertised by Advanced Resource Managers. ARM is a specialist talent acquisition and management consultancy. We provide technical contingency recruitment and a portfolio of more complex resource solutions.
Our specialist recruitment divisions cover the entire technical arena, including some of the most economically and strategically important industries in the UK and the world today. We will never send your CV without your permission
Advanced Resource Managers IT Limited operates & advertises as an Employment Agency for permanent positions and as an Employment Business for contract/temporary positions.