Meet Charlie, junior recruitment consultant in our Manufacturing & Technologies team. He works a variety of engineering roles with clients in many different sectors.
Applications have now closed
Please visit our main job board to see all our current vacancies.
How would you like to join a thriving business working in a growing industry, spearheading the way in the world of emissions testing? If so please read on...
Our client is at the forefront of vehicle testing and development with various high tech testing facilities around the UK. The vehicle Emissions team is currently looking for a Technician to join its team to support the development of customer vehicles against global exhaust emission standards both in the laboratory and for Real Driving Emissions (RDE).
Skills and Experience
- Maintenance of equipment and completion of test work following pre-defined procedures
- Understanding of current generation gasoline and diesel engines and emissions components to be able to troubleshoot, perform assembly, strip and repair activities
- Test Procedure and Risk Assessment creation experience
- Maintaining stock levels of equipment and components
- Be competent to carry out unsupervised - Planned Facility Maintenance and Repairs together with maintaining appropriate stock levels of consumables
- Work to good Health & Safety standards and ensure that company quality standards are adhered to
- City and Guilds or NVQ in Engineering
- Full Driving Licence
- NVQ3 Emissions testing or Engineering would be beneficial
Advanced Resource Managers Engineering Limited operates & advertises as an Employment Agency for permanent positions and as an Employment Business for contract/temporary positions.