Meet Zara, a junior consultant in our Manufacturing and Technologies recruitment team.
If you’re interested in working for a world leading precision measuring equipment as a Technical Copywriter then this could be the job for you.
Job DescriptionJob Title: Technical Copywriter
As the technical copywriter you will support the Marketing Manager in developing printed and web based promotional material such as catalogues, product brochures, flyers, case studies, product specifications, user manuals and educational materials related to Dimensional Metrology.
Responsibilities will include
* Developing printed and web based promotional material such as catalogues, product brochures, flyers, case studies, product descriptions, educational booklets and wallcharts aimed at helping prospective customers understand the features, advantages and benefits of products
* Writing product white papers as directed
* Ensuring accuracy and consistence across all written marketing content, and incorporating revisions according to current routing procedures.
* Defining a consistent voice and tone for the brand across multiple channels
* Creating clear, concise articles that are technically sound, easy to follow and interesting is an essential quality
* Proven positions, marketing and copy/technical writing skills for a technology company
* Ability to translate technical or complex ideas into concise, business orientated content/story lines
* Ability to work with internal and external stakeholders to develop messaging and gather technical details
Should you be interested in applying or hearing more about this position please submit your application to Zara Riley on 02392 458018 or email your latest CV.
Advanced Resource Managers Engineering Limited operates & advertises as an Employment Agency for permanent positions and as an Employment Business for contract/temporary positions.