Applications have now closed
Please visit our main job board to see all our current vacancies.
Systems Engineer - Whiteley Permanent Key skills: Systems Engineering, Requirements Engineering, SOA, ITIL Are you an experienced Systems Engineer with a passion for technology and enjoy working in a fast paced environment? Would you like to be part of a growing team of like-minded professionals?
Job DescriptionSystems Engineer - Whiteley
Key skills: Systems Engineering, Requirements Engineering, SOA, ITIL
Are you an experienced Systems Engineer with a passion for technology and enjoy working in a fast paced environment? Would you like to be part of a growing team of like-minded professionals?
If so, please get in touch.
WHO ARE THEY?
A world-leading science and technology solutions leader, working to address some of the world's toughest challenges in the defence, intelligence, security, civil, and healthcare sectors. The Company's 33,000 employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers.
WHAT WILL YOU BE DOING?
As a Systems Engineer, you will be delivering Systems Engineering\ Requirements Engineering expertise to develop up Systems of Systems level requirements specifications, scenarios and Use Cases in support of a major integration programme.
This will aid the customer in achieving a sequence of significant deployments to underpin their wider business transformation programme.
The successful applicant will:
* Responsible for analysing non-functional sources of information to elicit all appropriate non-functional requirements including Performance, Capacity, Failure/Faults/Fall-backs, Resiliency, Security, Safety, Transition
* Perform requirement analysis activities based on elicited requirements and operational scenarios and use cases to develop up a requirement specification for each Deployment point
* Generate scenarios to describe how ATC Capabilities are used to deliver the Operational Services
* Generate Use Cases to demonstrate how the Technical Platform Operates to provide the ATC Capabilities
* Generate requirements specifications in DOORS, and functional scenarios in the MEGA modelling tool
WHO DO THEY NEED?
Candidates must have experience and knowledge of current technologies and methodologies, with hands-on experience in the following
* Experience of generating specifications based around SOA/ITIL/Service Management methodologies
* Experience of defining and evolving requirements elicitation and management processes
* Experience of defining requirements specification for parallel development systems of systems level programmes
* Experience of Model Based Systems Engineering
* Experience of using a system modelling tool (e.g. MEGA, Enterprise Architect)
* Excellent internal/external customer and supplier relationship management skills
* Proactive with a 'can do' attitude
* Experience of working successfully in dynamic and demanding working environments
WHAT WILL THEY DO FOR YOU?
You will benefit from an exciting, challenging and inclusive place to work.
Contributory Pension Scheme
Private Medical Insurance
Access to Flexible Benefits (including life assurance, health schemes, childcare vouchers and cycle to work scheme)
Advanced Resource Managers IT Limited operates & advertises as an Employment Agency for permanent positions and as an Employment Business for contract/temporary positions.