I specialise in permanent and contract recruitment within aerospace and defence. I excel at resourcing engineering and professional support services within the defence industry encompassing commercial management, operations, planning, PMO, procurement, quality assurance, systems safety and systems/software engineering.
Applications have now closed
Please visit our main Job Board to see all our current vacancies.
One of the world's largest defence companies are now seeking a Systems Engineer to join their growing team in Havant. This is a permanent opportunity with a salary of up to £40,000 per annum. The successful Systems Engineer will be responsible for designing and producing automated Test Procedure Sets (TPS) that meets various equipment needs Due to the nature of the work all applicants must be able and willing to obtain SC clearance.
Job DescriptionJob Title: Systems Engineer
Location: Havant (Commutable from: Portsmouth, Southampton, Chichester, Bournemouth, Petersfield and Fareham)
Salary: Up to £40,000 + Benefits
One of the world's largest defence companies are now seeking a Systems Engineer to join their growing team in Havant. This is a permanent opportunity with a salary of up to £40,000 per annum. Due to the nature of the work all applicants must be able and willing to obtain SC clearance.
The successful Systems Engineer will be responsible for designing and producing automated Test Procedure Sets (TPS) that meets various equipment needs, including electro-mechanical, radio frequency and electrical interfaces, across a range of potential platforms; together with the necessary accreditation, certification and formal customer acceptance.
This opportunity is suitable for a Systems Engineer with circa 3-5 years commercial experience.
Required & Desired Skills
* Experience of Telelogic DOORS.
* Proven experience in complex system design, development and performance analysis, particularly in the defence or aerospace domain.
* Proven Experience of clearly articulating system requirements, and associated electrical and mechanical solutions.
* Proven experience of ATE TPS technical development and including TPS development fast-track techniques, TPS fault diagnosis, TPS development lessons learnt experience, and experience of effective solutions in electrical, mechanical and software integration.
* Systems, electrical, mechanical and software engineering background or experience sufficient to provide expert assessment of design, the creation and review technical interfaces, test requirement creation, workload planning, acceptance procedures and results, diagnose and resolve complex problems.
* Familiarisation with C++, National Instruments LabWindows/CVI and TestStand applications.
Should you be interested in applying or hearing more about this position please submit your application to Daniel Smith on 02392458040 or email your latest CV
This vacancy is being advertised by Advanced Resource Managers. ARM is a specialist talent acquisition and management consultancy. We provide technical contingency recruitment and a portfolio of more complex resource solutions.
Our specialist recruitment divisions cover the entire technical arena, including some of the most economically and strategically important industries in the UK and the world today. We will never send your CV without your permission.
Advanced Resource Managers Engineering Limited operates & advertises as an Employment Agency for permanent positions and as an Employment Business for contract/temporary positions.