Specialising in cost and commercial management within civil engineering. Placing candidates from senior to associate director level within contracting firms and consultancies. I excel in candidate management, placing people in the right position. My expertise covers commercial management, quantity surveying, cost engineering and cost management.
Systems Architecture Engineer
Applications have now closed
Please visit our main job board to see all our current vacancies.
Systems Architecture Engineer
Systems Architecture Engineer (Rail Systems) London 5 Month Contract Competitive Day Rate My client is responsible for the biggest construction project in Europe, helping to improve London's commuter infrastructure. Due to an increase in project workload this presents an opportunity for a Systems Architecture Engineer to become a vital part of a dynamic team over the next 5 months.
Job DescriptionSystems Architecture Engineer (Rail Systems)
5 Month Contract
Competitive Day Rate
My client is responsible for the biggest construction project in Europe, helping to improve London's commuter infrastructure.
Due to an increase in project workload this presents an opportunity for a Systems Architecture Engineer to become a vital part of a dynamic team over the next 5 months.
As the successful applicant you will be required to develop and maintain a database of models, drawings, environments and specifications all vital to the programme systems and sub-systems.
You will also be responsible for managing the plans, methods, reports and tools required for the implementation of the Systems Architecture.
* Degree or equivalent in Engineering/Science, preferably suited to the rail sector.
* Working background within Systems Architecture applicable to major multi-discipline infrastructure projects.
* Use of CAD or engineering drawing tools, coupled with the ability to represent complicated systems and connectivity as well-presented and structured drawings and models.
* Ability to work with railway domain specialists, design managers and construction project managers, in a competent professional manner.
* Working knowledge of at least two or more of the following engineering disciplines: Communications, Control (eg SCADA), Signalling, Power, Tunnel fit out, Mechanical & Electrical Plant and Rolling Stock.
* Proven background of working with real time project life cycles and strong familiarity with RIBA project stages and Network Rail's GRIP procedures including test and commissioning activities.
A full job description is available upon request,
This vacancy is being advertised by Advanced Resource Managers. ARM is a specialist talent acquisition and management consultancy. We provide technical contingency recruitment and a portfolio of more complex resource solutions.
Our specialist recruitment divisions cover the entire technical arena, including some of the most economically and strategically important industries in the UK and the world today. We will never send your CV without your permission.
Advanced Resource Managers Engineering Limited operates & advertises as an Employment Agency for permanent positions and as an Employment Business for contract/temporary positions.