My clients range from high technology vendors, integrators and consultancies to finance, government and public sector. One of my strengths is definitely my ability to strike up a rapport from the very first call and to build and maintain that relationship.
Applications have now closed
Please visit our main job board to see all our current vacancies.
A Systems Administrator is required to support the maintenance of the existing IT infrastructure for an initial 6 month period.
Job DescriptionSystems Administrator
Our client requires a Systems Administrator to support the maintenance of the existing IT infrastructure.
Essential skills/exposure to will include -
- Windows Domain Services
- File Replication Services (FRS)
- Distributed File System (DFS)
- Active Directory (AD) maintenance
- Backup Systems (e.g. Symantec Backup Exec, Quantum Scalar i40)
- Anti-Virus/Malware protection (e.g. Symantec End Point Protection)
- Maintenance and configuration of Physical workstations/servers and peripherals.
Desirable skills -
- VM technology
- VMWare, ESXI
- Creation and Deployment of VM
- Network management and monitoring
- Syslog/windows event logging
This vacancy is being advertised by Advanced Resource Managers. ARM is a specialist talent acquisition and management consultancy. We provide technical contingency recruitment and a portfolio of more complex resource solutions.
Our specialist recruitment divisions cover the entire technical arena, including some of the most economically and strategically important industries in the UK and the world today. We will never send your CV without your permission.
Advanced Resource Managers IT Limited operates & advertises as an Employment Agency for permanent positions and as an Employment Business for contract/temporary positions.