I specialise in contract recruitment within the vehicle technologies and automotive industry. I have a broad experience working with automotive OEMs and UK-based consultancies. Recruiting various roles within design, studio, quality and costing; from technician level through to management.
SVO Project Manager
Applications have now closed
Please visit our main job board to see all our current vacancies.
SVO Project Manager
You may also be known as: SVO Project Manager. We have an opportunity within a leading automotive client, based out of their Warwickshire head office. As SVO Project Manager we feel this opportunity would be a great move for someone already within the Automotive Industry and will allow you to work in a forward-thinking and market leading business.
Job DescriptionDivision: Special Vehicle Operations
Location: 26 - FEN END
Job Type: Contract
Pay Rate: £25.63
You may also be known as: SVO Project Manager.
We have an opportunity within a leading automotive client, based out of their Warwickshire head office. As SVO Project Manager we feel this opportunity would be a great move for someone already within the Automotive Industry and will allow you to work in a forward-thinking and market leading business.
As a project manager within the SVO Programme Management team you will act as the key interface between SVO personnel (including our Engineering & Purchase Teams) and the wider stakeholders (including mainstream Vehicle Programme Teams, Marketing, Manufacturing, etc.). Work with Design and MS&S in the development of robust product proposals and associated business cases. Author PDLs and lead the resolution of issues preventing PDL approval. Provide support interface between the SVO Engineering / Programme Management teams, and the Manufacturing Product Integration team (MPI) and Production Operations teams and assist in the resolution of cross functional specs / technical / manufacturing issues prior to Job 1. Develop and maintain vehicle specific BoM and manage SVO change via CMM, PACN and core FCIM team participation. Develop and maintain the Vehicle Programme Plan (VPF). Plan and chair effective PST meetings. Manage change throughout the programme. Create and present programme status reports to senior management.
1. A record of proactive delivery and commitment to meeting deadlines.
2. The ability to negotiate with other functions to achieve objectives.
3. The ability to work independently and to prioritise complex issues.
4. Strong verbal and written communication skills to communicate at all levels.
5. A good understanding of programme finances, including how different factors affect business cases. Data manipulation and presentation capability Excel, PowerPoint etc.
6. Self-motivation, enthusiasm, proactivity, demonstrable initiative and the ability to work with minimum supervision.
7. Demonstrable knowledge of: PCDS, PDL, WERS, PACN,FCIM, AIMS.
1. A relevant degree or equivalent experience.
2. Proven delivery in automotive based environment or equivalent.
3. Experience of reporting; cost / timing / quality. ¿ Demonstrable knowledge of: PCDS, PDL, WERS, PACN,FCIM, AIMS.
Automotive delivery desired
It is not every day you come across high-performance versions of existing models, luxury bespoke commissions, heritage models, or individually tailored vehicles that set pulses racing. Unless you join us at Special Vehicle Operations (SVO). In this role you will design, develop and shape the future of special vehicles. This role within the SVO Programme Management team offers the opportunity to lead key programmes from start all the way through to delivery and launch as well as supporting future strategic studies.
Advanced Resource Managers Engineering Limited operates & advertises as an Employment Agency for permanent positions and as an Employment Business for contract/temporary positions.