The range of roles I help recruit for is as wide as it is varied. In the (ARM Corporate Services) Engineering Division, I support a range of high profile global companies within the defence, satellite and telecommunications industries, which means an ongoing, steep, learning curve.
Supply Chain Officer
Applications have now closed
Please visit our main job board to see all our current vacancies.
Supply Chain Officer
An exciting opportunity has arisen in the UK Mechanical team of a leading Defence company for a Supply Chain Officer, managing the Company Industrial Policy and Supply Chain management approach.
Job DescriptionWhat's the opportunity?
The ISP organisation is responsible for procuring direct and indirect products and services and ensuring a performing supply chain for both projects and the business. Total spend is approximately €500M per year across UK, France and Italy.
Contract position is required in the UK Mechanical team for a Supply Chain Officer; managing the Company Industrial Policy and Supply Chain management approach.
What will you be doing?
* Working with multifunctional teams to develop and implement UK sourcing and management strategies for various Mechanical categories
* Manage the performance of the suppliers in the categories
* Collection and analysis of risk intelligence and the prevention and treatment of risk through the supply chain
* Collection and analysis of supplier performance and the trends
* Identify, Implement and manage improvement plans
* Championing a continuous improvement philosophy within the company and with the suppliers
What are the benefits for you?
* As a Supply Chain Officer you will be driving towards achieving a vision of 'Creating and enabling the conditions to shape the best performing and sustainable supply base capable of supporting the company's global leadership'
* You will be working in a fast-paced, multi-national, energetic team who strive for personal and professional excellence.
Please note: The successful candidate must be prepared to undergo UK Security Checks
Advanced Resource Managers Engineering Limited operates & advertises as an Employment Agency for permanent positions and as an Employment Business for contract/temporary positions.