I specialise in permanent and contract recruitment within aerospace and defence. I excel at resourcing engineering and professional support services within the defence industry encompassing commercial management, operations, planning, PMO, procurement, quality assurance, systems safety and systems/software engineering.
Applications have now closed
Please visit our main job board to see all our current vacancies.
One of the world's largest defence companies are now seeking a talented Subcontracts Officer to join their team in Gloucestershire. The main purpose of this position is to protect the commercial interests of the company's business in the management of all current and future partner and subcontractor engagements on a high value and strategically important programme. Due to the nature of the work all applicants must be able and willing to obtain enhanced security clearance.
Job DescriptionJob Title: Subcontracts Officer
Salary: Up to £45,000 + Benefits
One of the world's largest defence companies are now seeking a talented Subcontracts Officer to join their team in Gloucestershire. This is a permanent opportunity with a salary of up to £45,000 + fantastic company benefits. Due to the nature of the work all applicants must be able and willing to obtain enhanced security clearance.
The main purpose of this position is to protect the commercial interests of the company's business in the management of all current and future partner and subcontractor engagements on a high value and strategically important programme.
The Subcontracts Officer will be responsible for the identification of suitable suppliers for all procured items and services and, with the support of the Head of Contracts and Commercial Director, the preparation and negotiation of subcontracts.
The successful applicant will also prepare and manage purchase orders to enable on time delivery and establish trading and pricing agreements with suppliers to best enhance the competitiveness and profitability of the company.
* Demonstrable success as a supply chain professional in consistently delivering against requirements.
* Draft and negotiate standard/template procurement and subcontract terms and conditions language including teaming agreements and confidentiality agreements
* Strong procurement, business acumen, financial control and analytical skills.
* Supply chain experience in dealing with multifunctional organisations along with a proven ability to achieve technical and business goals.
* Enthusiastic, determined and committed.
* Confident self-starter, capable of innovation and lateral thinking.
* Experience of facilitating solutions.
* Excellent communication skills (written, verbal and interpersonal).
* Capable of operating to tight schedules in a dynamic work environment.
Should you be interested in applying or hearing more about this position please submit your application to Daniel Smith on 02392458040 or email your latest CV
This vacancy is being advertised by Advanced Resource Managers. ARM is a specialist talent acquisition and management consultancy. We provide technical contingency recruitment and a portfolio of more complex resource solutions. Our specialist recruitment divisions cover the entire technical arena, including some of the most economically and strategically important industries in the UK and the world today. We will never send your CV without your permission.
Advanced Resource Managers Engineering Limited operates & advertises as an Employment Agency for permanent positions and as an Employment Business for contract/temporary positions.