I specialise in permanent and contract recruitment within aerospace and defence. I excel at resourcing engineering and professional support services within the defence industry encompassing commercial management, operations, planning, PMO, procurement, quality assurance, systems safety and systems/software engineering.
Applications have now closed
Please visit our main job board to see all our current vacancies.
One of the world's largest defence organisations are now seeking a Subcontract Administrator to join their growing team in Bedfordshire. The successful Subcontract Administrator will be responsible for managing contractual deliverables to meet Technical, Cost, Quality and Schedule requirements from single or multiple suppliers. Due to the nature of the work, all applicants must be able and willing to obtain SC clearance.
Job DescriptionJob Title: Subcontract Administrator
Salary: Up to £38,000 + Benefits
Location: Bedfordshire (Commutable from: Milton Keynes, Bedford, Luton, Stevenage, Leighton Buzzard, Northampton)
One of the world's largest defence organisations are now seeking a Subcontract Administrator to join their growing team in Bedfordshire. This is a permanent opportunity with a salary of up to £38,000 per annum (dependant on experience) + fantastic company benefits. Due to the nature of the work, all applicants must be able and willing to obtain SC clearance.
The successful Subcontract Administrator will be responsible for managing contractual deliverables to meet Technical, Cost, Quality and Schedule requirements from single or multiple suppliers. Typically this will involve managing or being part of multi-functional teams made up of engineers, quality and supply chain personnel.
The Subcontract Administrator will also act as the focal point for their subcontractors, and they will be responsible for briefing programmes, executive and functional management, and customers on the status and issues affecting their subcontract.
* Demonstrable success as supply chain professional in consistently delivering against requirements.
* Enthusiastic, determined and committed.
* Confident self-starter, capable of innovation and lateral thinking.
* Strong procurement, business acumen, financial control and analytical skills.
* Experience of facilitating solutions.
* Team player with leadership skills.
* Excellent communication skills (written, verbal and interpersonal).
* Capable of operating to tight schedules in a dynamic work environment.
* Flexibility to travel as required.
* Supply chain experience in dealing with multi-functional organisations along with a proven ability to achieve technical and business goals.
* Experience in the various phases of the product lifecycle from proposal capture, programme start-up, development, production, sustainment and end-of-life.
* Application of Earned Value Management
Should you be interested in applying or hearing more about this position please submit your application to Daniel Smith on 02392458040 or email your latest CV
This vacancy is being advertised by Advanced Resource Managers. ARM is a specialist talent acquisition and management consultancy. We provide technical contingency recruitment and a portfolio of more complex resource solutions. Our specialist recruitment divisions cover the entire technical arena, including some of the most economically and strategically important industries in the UK and the world today. We will never send your CV without your permission.
Advanced Resource Managers Engineering Limited operates & advertises as an Employment Agency for permanent positions and as an Employment Business for contract/temporary positions.