Meet Charlie, junior recruitment consultant in our Manufacturing & Technologies team. He works a variety of engineering roles with clients in many different sectors.
Applications have now closed
Please visit our main job board to see all our current vacancies.
Our client is looking for a maintenance supervisor to take care of their facilities at their site in Chelmsford.
Job DescriptionStores & Maintenance Supervisor
Rolling contract - £12.42 per hour PAYE (£15.84 Ltd)
My client is seeking a Stores and Maintenance Supervisor to be responsible for stores management, general maintenance and care taking of internal and external areas whilst adhering to all relevant regulations and guidelines.
Working hours are on a rota basis with core hours 8am-5pm.
- All aspects of general warehousing including receipt of goods, storage, management and dispatch.
- Maintain detailed log of items in stores for tracking and ownership
- Identifying and carrying out minor repairs
- Contribution to capital planning as required by advance identification of areas requiring capital expenditure
- Supervision of all contractors to ensure they work within the client procedures
- Ensure work reports and any certification on maintenance undertaken is retained and filed
- Supervision of contract and relationship with outsourced cleaning/maintenance contractor
- Preparation of meetings rooms, including setting up seating and general tidying
- Porter age of small equipment, furniture, paper and file boxes, and similar items
- Key holder for out of hours/weekend response to alarm company
- Undertake PAT testing for all items covered under the regulation
- Proven experience gained within a similar position
- Ability to understand service descriptions and complete service assessment documentation
- Valid counter balance and reach fork lift licences
- Will ideally hold a valid City and Guilds Level 3 Electrician qualification
- Prior experience with PAT testing
- Practical skills in identifying and carrying out minor repairs
- Experience first line maintenance
- Articulate, literate and numerate
Advanced Resource Managers Engineering Limited operates & advertises as an Employment Agency for permanent positions and as an Employment Business for contract/temporary positions.