With vast experience within the Oil & Gas industry, my 20 years in recruitment have all been spent working with service and operating companies based in Aberdeen.
Our client has a requirement for a Storeperson based in Dubai. This is a permanent position. MUST HAVE FORKLIFT CERTIFICATION Those who are based in Dubai who do not require visa sponsorships are eligible to apply. Only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
Basic Salary AED 6,000 t0 8,000 per month
- Company Mobile Phone
- Medical Insurance
- Vacation 30 Calendar Days per UAE Law for every year of service
- Travel Allowance if non-national is one return economy air fare for employee and family.
To issue materials to end users in a timely manner and in compliance with operating procedures and standards.
Key Responsibilities: (Key Tasks)
* Follow all relevant operational procedures and instructions so that work is carried out in a controlled and consistent manner.
* Familiar with description (specification, unit of quantity, application) of material in order to provide the right materials requisitioned.
* Familiar with location of material in order to locate and issue the requisitioned material in time and of the right quantity.
* Issue materials as per approved procedures to ensure materials issued are as per requisitions received and delivery is made to authorized personnel.
* Applies a physical classification system to items of similar nature are stored in pre designated locations for ease of access and optimisation of time and efforts in material handling.
* Implement and maintain a filing system that ensures Goods Issued and other documents are preserved and easily retrieved.
* Coordinate and participate in special and scheduled stock counts as required.
* Follow all relevant safety, quality and environmental control procedures and instructions so that personal safety/the safety of others is not jeopardised and a minimum level of product/service quality and environmental impact can be guaranteed.
* Any other reasonable request or work task as allocated by the Line Manager or other Senior Management.
* Supply Chain Department.
* Sales and service department.
Education / Qualifications:
· High School with Diploma in Material Management (preferred)
* Forklift Licence
* Familiar with Navision ERP.
* Working knowledge of Microsoft Office.
* Ability to learn the use of bespoke database software quickly.
* Accuracy of data input and filing.
* Work with minimum supervision.
* Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written.
* Ability to multi-task.
* Work under pressure.
* Well known in Custom Procedures
* Previous experience within an office environment.
* Maintain behaviour in compliance with Client HSE requirements
* Maintain responsibility and accountability through personal commitment and behaviour
* Report any unsafe or environmentally unsound acts and conditions to their immediate Supervisor such that remedial action can be taken to manage the risk.
Advanced Resource Managers Engineering Limited operates & advertises as an Employment Agency for permanent positions and as an Employment Business for contract/temporary positions.