I focus on delivering IT staffing solutions to our high-profile clients, on a contract basis. I cover a wide range of roles across a variety of corporate clients, using my expertise to quickly source the ideal candidate.
Applications have now closed
Please visit our main job board to see all our current vacancies.
Supporting Senior DBA in project activities such as developing SSIS packages in line with best practice through the full life cycle.
Job DescriptionSQL DBA
Key accountabilities include:
• Supporting Senior DBA in project activities such as developing SSIS packages in line with best practice through the full life cycle.
• Assisting with DBA BAU activities ensuring the highest possible database availability, along with ensuring backs are taken in line with our strategic approach.
• Working closely with users, systems architects and developers to deliver solutions that are robust, intuitive and meet all customer requirements, within tight deadlines.
• Assisting and offering support to multiple projects covering ETL and DBA activities.
• Accountable for the support, maintenance, issue investigation and resolution as well as documentation of all the databases, including data standards, procedures and definitions for the data dictionary (metadata).
* Significant work experience in a multi-discipline IT service area/team.
* Significant experience of working with Microsoft Server technologies including SQL Server and Windows Server
* Resilient to pressure and able to work within a multi-paced environment
* Able to prioritise tasks, and escalate any issues quickly, to ensure a successful resolution
* Strong communication skills underpinned by a highly professional manner
* Exceptional analytical skills
* Strong knowledge retention in order to expand own knowledge and understand and communicate the business strategy
* Have a strong technical aptitude and keenness to continually explore areas for improvement
* Deliver systems availability and recovery against specific timescales and/or SLA’s
* Able to respond quickly to urgent requests or escalations
* Must be pragmatic with sound judgement and common sense
* Experience of delivering work for projects and an understanding of the skills required, including project planning, budgeting, and controlling processes, and valuing IT investments
* Ability to understand and communicate detailed and advanced business solutions
* Proven track record of working with and monitoring KPI’s to measure against agreed SLAs and service deliverables
* Experienced in using and interpreting complex and varied information to identify, drive and support continuous improvement programmes; working with new technologies; managing change in a fast moving environment; developing strategies and policies
* A proven track record of achievement of targets Understanding of the links and relationships between IT service and overall customer service delivery
Advanced Resource Managers IT Limited operates & advertises as an Employment Agency for permanent positions and as an Employment Business for contract/temporary positions.