Meet Charlie, junior recruitment consultant in our Manufacturing & Technologies team. He works a variety of engineering roles with clients in many different sectors.
S&OP Data Analyst
Applications have now closed
Please visit our main job board to see all our current vacancies.
S&OP Data Analyst
Our client is in need of an S&OP Data Analyst to join its team in Kettering to assist the company by providing insight and input to drive improvement for business processes.
Job DescriptionS&OP Analyst
In this position you'll own and be responsible for all of the management information for the client's leadership team and will be the link between Finance, Sales and Manufacturing, providing management information to influence decisions and drive collaboration within the business.
You'll be responsible for:
- Financial Analysis Across the process - creating the "So What" and pulling insight from data
- The Reporting Suite (across warehousing, capacity and co-pack)
- Dashboard management for KPIs - looking to try and use Microsoft BI to automate
- S&OP process support and Continuous Improvement of this
- Looking after "rough cut capacity" managing the stock levels in the business
- Delivering the "so what'' value add analysis to the process.
- After 6 months assist in fully integrating the finance team into the S&OP process.
- You might be part qualified in finance and accounting and looking for a change in career towards supply chain, planning or sales and the exposure this role will give you will facilitate this and more.
- Strong experience in statistics, decision making and presentation skills is key as all data that is collected will need to be presented to the relevant stakeholders to influence decision making.
- Experience working within manufacturing environments, most notably FMCG would be very beneficial for this role.
- Knowledge of world class planning systems is also essential
- Ability to build bridges between different areas of the business and push for integration across the business.
Advanced Resource Managers Engineering Limited operates & advertises as an Employment Agency for permanent positions and as an Employment Business for contract/temporary positions.