Companies need to ensure that their IT facilities are adequate and correctly staffed, otherwise they risk falling behind. I work across multiple roles so my skills need to be well rounded however, I do have a slight preference for more technical roles.
Applications have now closed
Please visit our main job board to see all our current vacancies.
Who are they? A world leading engineering company, committed to delivering effective solutions in the aerospace, defence, security, cyber and space sectors Job Description To be the solution lead driving forward initial implementation of the solution and then ensuring this service evolves and develops to meet user needs and to support future product sales
Job DescriptionSolution Lead - Permanent
Can be based full time in either London, Southampton or Bristol
Up to £80,000pa
** Candidates must be eligible and willing to undergo SC clearance **
Who are they?
A world leading engineering company, committed to delivering effective solutions in the aerospace, defence, security, cyber and space sectors
To be the solution lead driving forward initial implementation of the solution and then ensuring this service evolves and develops to meet user needs and to support future product sales
Key Responsibility Areas
* Lead development of the solution facing the customer and working closely with the US based development team and the Platform provider.
* Own the solution architecture and maintain high level solution deliverables.
* Oversee the Integration activities which link NAS with 3rd party suppliers and the end user community.
* Work closely with the Platform provider to ensure effective integration of the application onto the Platform.
* Lead the engineering team - ensuring the right resources are deployed, effectively tasked and supported.
* Liaise and work with security, service management specialists to ensure the solution works across all disciplines
* Drive solution aspects of change, ensuring new solutions are suitable, well scoped, defined and costed.
Skills, Qualifications and Knowledge
* A natural leader able to work form the shop floor to senior management and customers inspiring confidence in our ability to succeed and with the experience, credibility and knowledge to lead a key project
* Ability to understand and assimilate the current solution architecture and application approach quickly
* Deep understanding of C#/SQL Server based web application design and development
* Good understanding of high performance computer architecture (Servers, Networking, Storage) and virtualization
* Good understanding of ICT security and how to secure sensitive application effectively.
* Experienced in building high performing teams which excel in delivery
* Highly experienced in leading successful delivery
* Able to engage in Programme, Financial and Commercial issues with confidence and understanding of these domains
* Able to communicate complex ideas clearly and concisely with both our teams and clients through verbal and written communications
* Comfortable leading meetings and presentations to senior customers and at public events (e.g. conferences)
Essential Knowledge/Experience - Software Technologies:
* C# ASP.NET MVC Web Application
* XMPP message bus
* REST API
Advanced Resource Managers IT Limited operates & advertises as an Employment Agency for permanent positions and as an Employment Business for contract/temporary positions.