Software Modeller (UML)
Applications have now closed
Please visit our main job board to see all our current vacancies.
Software Modeller (UML)
A UML Software Modeller is required for an exciting permanent opportunity in the Whiteley area. Working for a world leading defence & aerospace company this person will be responsible for supporting the definition of strategy for integration and test activities for multiple systems. This role will require someone with extensive UML experience in order to understand functional design and work with engineering & service design teams in order to support the system's entire lifecycle.
Job DescriptionSoftware Modeller - UML, ITIL
Whiteley - commutable from Portsmouth, Fareham, Southampton, Winchester, Basingstoke, Chichester and Salisbury.
Up to £42,000 + benefits
The world's leading defence, aerospace, security & advanced technology company. They employ over 120,000 people worldwide and deliver some of the UK's most important IT & Engineering Programmes, across a range of industries.
* Understand the functional design and work with engineering leads to ensure accurate description of the design
* Convert of sequence steps into UML sequence diagrams to collaborate together to realise platform use cases/scenarios
* Propose groupings of methods to form logical service interfaces.
* Provide traceability along the system's entire lifecycle
* Produce communication and service contract interaction diagrams
* Provide systems engineering leadership and support as required
* Support the architects in estimating the cost/duration of impacts to the model due to changes to the architecture pack
* Support the leads and service design team in understanding the model and using the model artefacts in their various documents
* Enterprise integrated architecture tools
* Working within an ITIL framework
* Ability to perform within a multi-functional programme team
* Excellent internal/external customer and supplier relationship management skills
* Proactive with a 'can do' attitude
* Experience of working successfully in dynamic and demanding working environments
This vacancy is being advertised by Advanced Resource Managers. ARM is a specialist talent acquisition and management consultancy. We provide technical contingency recruitment and a portfolio of more complex resource solutions.
Our specialist recruitment divisions cover the entire technical arena, including some of the most economically and strategically important industries in the UK and the world today. Our industry coverage includes, but is not limited to: Infrastructure and Built Environment, IT (including Security, Communications, SaaS, ERP, IT Sales, and more) Oil and Gas, Defence, Engineering and Technology, Technical Sales, Energy, Space, Telecommunications, Manufacturing and much, much more. We will never send your CV without your permission.
Advanced Resource Managers IT Limited operates & advertises as an Employment Agency for permanent positions and as an Employment Business for contract/temporary positions.