I focus on delivering IT staffing solutions to our high-profile clients, on a contract basis. I cover a wide range of roles across a variety of corporate clients, using my expertise to quickly source the ideal candidate.
3 Month Contract
• Track record of leading teams using various software development methodologies, including agile;
• Experience of producing and updating technical documentation to a high standard;
• Experience in architecture and design (e.g., design patterns, SOA, SOLID, etc.);
• Ability to work with due attention to schedule and cost constraints;
• Ensures adherence to process within a software development environment;
• Deployment technologies (e.g. Docker, Ansible, Puppet);
• Track record using relational and\or non-relational databases;
• Open Source frameworks and tools (e.g. Spring.NET, Castle Windsor, NHibernate);
• Track record using modern software development languages, with an understanding of key concepts such as:
o Object orientated design;
o Service orientated architecture;
o Test driven development;
• Track record developing web and middleware solutions;
• Track record working with collaboration and software lifecycle toolsets (e.g. JIRA, Confluence, Bamboo);
• Ability to generate accurate resource and budget estimations;
• Anonymisation / pseudonymisation algorithms and technology;
• Large scale data processing and data analytics software programmes.
This vacancy is being advertised by Advanced Resource Managers. ARM is a specialist talent acquisition and management consultancy. We provide technical contingency recruitment and a portfolio of more complex resource solutions.
Our specialist recruitment divisions cover the entire technical arena, including some of the most economically and strategically important industries in the UK and the world today. We will never send your CV without your permission.
Advanced Resource Managers IT Limited operates & advertises as an Employment Agency for permanent positions and as an Employment Business for contract/temporary positions.