I focus on delivering IT staffing solutions to our high-profile clients, on a contract basis. I cover a wide range of roles across a variety of corporate clients, using my expertise to quickly source the ideal candidate.
Java Software Craftsman Coach
Applications have now closed
Please visit our main job board to see all our current vacancies.
Java Software Craftsman Coach
The Software Craftsman Coach will be expected multiple product line teams and assist them with their enterprise adoption of Software Craftsmanship
Job DescriptionJava Software Craftsman Coach
The Software Craftsman Coach will be expected multiple product line teams and assist them with their enterprise adoption of Software Craftsmanship. Be a champion and coach to help mentor individuals in order for them to grow and develop and also help guide and influence the leadership Team.
Responsibilities will include:
- Be a champion and coach to help mentor individuals in order for them to grow and develop
- Help guide and influence the leadership Team
- Facilitate learning through boot camps, meetings, and Team-building activities
- Identify waste and areas of improvement that helps to create autonomous, self-organising, empowered, and continuously improving Teams.
- Work with IT application development teams and be a change agent with all levels of IT and Business personnel
- Help IT application development adopt new ways of working and contribute to the institutional knowledge
- Advocate the use of agile and software engineering best practices
- Experienced "Software Craftsman coaches " that can mentor teams on Agile ways of working in producing well-crafted code
- Proactive mindset to learn, adopts, and leads others in new ways of working;
- Be A Change Agent
- Be able to support teams by helping them on simulation sessions or mentoring project teams for implementing best practices
- Solid knowledge of Java programming practices, strive to write great code that is reusable, flexible, and reliable.
- Knowledge in building and maintaining DevOps capabilities to support agile product development which includes a source code-repository, automated build system, build servers, continuous integration, automated testing and code quality tools
- Knowledge and understanding of Software Craftsmanship principles
- Knowledge of the agile principles, value, best practices, and tools.
- Test-Driven Development experience
- Strong experience in Java application development;
- Strong agile experience (iterative software development)
- iOS/Android/Adobe AEM experience would be preferred
This vacancy is being advertised by Advanced Resource Managers. ARM is a specialist talent acquisition and management consultancy. We provide technical contingency recruitment and a portfolio of more complex resource solutions.
Our specialist recruitment divisions cover the entire technical arena, including some of the most economically and strategically important industries in the UK and the world today. We will never send your CV without your permission.
Advanced Resource Managers IT Limited operates & advertises as an Employment Agency for permanent positions and as an Employment Business for contract/temporary positions.