I work in the cyber security sector focussing on all divisions of incident response.
Applications have now closed
Please visit our main job board to see all our current vacancies.
I'm looking to speak to SOC/Security analysts for a permanent position in Hampshire. We are looking across for people from juniors to seniors, with market competitive salaries and shift allowances.
Multiple SOC Analyst's Needed - Hampshire - SC Cleared/Clearable
Several experienced Security Operations Centre (SOC) Security Analysts are required to join a global IT Consultancy, currently a market leader in IT outsourcing, to provide infrastructure expertise relating to security technology.
The successful SOC Security Analysts will be responsible for delivering managed security services to a large number of key end-clients. They will provide first line analysis of information from a variety of security tools and will pass the information to designated escalation points, advising on remediation where necessary. This will involve monitoring the Security Management consoles, analysing intrusion, vulnerability and audit data, investigating and documenting security incidents, and correctly identifying and resolving incidents. They will also proactively identify major or common attacks for the purposes of tuning security devices, and will oversee the ongoing maintenance of security tools.
The ideal SOC Security Analyst will need the following;
1. Previous security analyst experience - monitoring, investigating, alerting and reporting security threats
2. Experience on SIEM tools preferably ArcSight
3 Experience of IDS/IPS systems
4. A good understanding of threats and threat vectors
5. A sound knowledge of networking and traffic flow
6. SC clearance (or ability to achieve SC)
7. A good team ethos and drive
8. The ability to work unsupervised and under pressure
9. A sound understanding of security technologies and there function within a networked environment
Nice to have:
1. Packet capture and analysis
2. SIEM content creation
4. SANS training
5. ArcSight ACSA
6. Sourcefire training
7. Mcafee IPS/EPO training
8. Experience of GPG13
9. Incident handling experience
If this sounds like you and you have a good array of what they're looking for, please do contact me to hear more about this fantastic opportunity and how we can progress your application.
Advanced Resource Managers IT Limited operates & advertises as an Employment Agency for permanent positions and as an Employment Business for contract/temporary positions.