Meet George, who specialises in permanent and contract positions within the automotive technologies sector, focusing on electrical & mechanical – powertrain & engine skill sets.
Want to join a global manufacturer and become part of a growing team as a Senior Calibration Engineer? Apply now!
Job DescriptionSenior Calibration Engineer
Want to work for a global manufacturing company and join their growing integration team as a Senior Calibration Engineer? Want to join a company who work with you to support your career aims and development? My client are specialists in diesel engines and are looking for a talented to join their growing team as a Senior Calibration Engineer.
Your Responsibilities as a Senior Calibration Engineer:
- Calibration of machine specific engine ECU parameters across a range of applications including engine speed governing, cold/hot/altitude operation, drivability and speed limiting
- Preparation of prototype machine control systems
- Preparation and deployment of logging equipment to machines on endurance test
- Data Collection and analysis
- Opportunity to participate in environmental test trips in the UK and abroad
- Provide support for calibration related quality issues, for both internal and external customers
- A strong engineering background and a Degree/HND in Electronic/Systems Engineering or equivalent is essential
- Experience and an understanding of gasoline or diesel engines and after treatment systems is a massive plus!
- You will have experience in the use of powertrain calibration tools such as ATI VISION or ETAS INCA and familiarity with calibration reporting, review and submission process
- Experience or an understanding of powertrain embedded software documentation in Simulink or ASCET formats.
- Experience in developing test procedures is desirable
- Pension scheme
- Health care insurance and dental care scheme
- 33 days holiday
- Competitive salary!
Advanced Resource Managers Engineering Limited operates & advertises as an Employment Agency for permanent positions and as an Employment Business for contract/temporary positions.