I joined ARM as a Junior Consultant and have been within the Group for nearly three years, so have a good understanding of the rail industry and the recruitment process. My aim is to successfully meet my clients' needs and assist them with identifying talent and filling roles. I look forward to building bigger, better and stronger relationships not only with our clients but candidates too.
Senior Property Surveyor
Applications have now closed
Please visit our main job board to see all our current vacancies.
Senior Property Surveyor
Senior Property Surveyor Location: Blackburn, Lancashire Salary: £35k - £45k Depending on Experience Perm Are you an enthusiastic Chartered surveyor who's looking to develop their career, then why not consider joining my clients Transactional Estates Team.
* To support regeneration and redevelopment activity, including engagement with developer companies, other professionals and key stakeholders
* To provide advice from a property perspective on the options available to the client when looking at site consolidation and regeneration initiatives.
* To carry out acquisitions and disposals of a range of property types and locations.
* To investigate, evaluate and advise on property related operational requirements for clients including Property Review, Asset Management and Accommodation Utilisation.
* To prepare and review development appraisals and viability assessments.
* To carry out Landlord and Tenant work on a variety of properties.
* To carry out valuations for a variety of purposes in accordance with the RICS Red Book.
* To liaise with the Growth and Development Team as required.
* Provide asset management and valuation support to our surveying teams in accordance with professional standards and best practice.
* To manage property on behalf of clients in a professional and commercially enterprising manner.
* To liaise with tenants/occupiers, landowners, other professionals including solicitors and members of the public in explaining and delivering a property service on behalf of our clients
* To maintain accurate property data records
* To assist the Transactional Estates team in identifying and investigating new work opportunities to grow the business
As a Senior Property professional, you will have:-
* Professional qualifications & a degree in a property or related discipline, and a Member of the Royal Institution of Chartered Surveyors (RICS).
* A strong commercial acumen with knowledge of the Blackburn and surrounding areas and property market.
* Knowledge of the key issues and processes relating to property management and valuation
* Detailed knowledge of Landlord and Tenant Issues and Case Law.
* Experience of using a wide range of valuations methods and purposes
* Experience of property marketing.
* Capable of interpreting Leases, deeds and other Property Agreements
* Able to present written and verbal reports to clients.
* Strong prioritisation and time management skills, & able to meet deadlines.
* Computer literate with an understanding of valuation, GIS and asset management databases
Ideally the successful candidate will be able to demonstrate:
* Experience of operating in a Public Sector Property Services and/or political environment.
* Experience of delivering strategic land disposals and high profile regeneration projects.
* Eligible for the RICS Valuer Registration Scheme.
* Ability to develop business connections with new and existing clients
* Experience of working in a similar role within Local Authority
Advanced Resource Managers Engineering Limited operates & advertises as an Employment Agency for permanent positions and as an Employment Business for contract/temporary positions.